Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up guys?? i watched the weather channel and from what i understand it looks pretty good for tonite no R***.. not gonna say it but its supposta on and off durin the day... i think im gonna head down to Bummerfest for Fuel and ONLY cuz i got free tix however, id be willin to meet up with you guys after somewhere for whoevers down to ride

also... i just got my LED's in yesterday... would anyone know how to hook em up for me?? id be willin to give out beer for doing it? =)

·
Registered
348 Posts
I'm up for a ride as well- it's supposed to rain this afternoon but from my window it's all blue skies and white clouds.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i dunno? im not gonna make it out to new berlin for the fireworks cuz like i said ill be at bummerfest but im thinkkin bout takin my bike there so i can meet up with you guys after fuel? errr does everyone have cells? cuz im sure ill be leaving around 5/6ish to head down there so i wont be back to check the posts?

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
happy 4th to one and all! I finally snuck away to a computer here in Middle-of-No-Where-Ville, Missouri.

LMAO

I wish I could be out riding with you all. I will be back laters tonight - like midnight - so I won't be out tonight, but hit me up for some festivities tomorrow.

Cj

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Happy fireworks day...uhhh...I mean Fourth of July...Happy Birthday USA!

We're on for tonight...check out the New Berlin Fireworks 7/4/04 thread!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts