Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well last night proved to be once agian a great night to be out on the bikes! When we all get together you can count on a sh** ton of fun. New Berlin had one hell of a fireworks display, thanks be to our guide Moses on our spectacular veiw!!!!!!! After all of the complaining everyone did on the way to the "spot" Moses had in mind, the only thing that ended up being something to complain about was the falling peices of shells from the fantastic light show!
From New Berlin we went to cuday to light up our apartment complex's parking lot......yes indeed more bright explosions. As some of our neighbors came out to enjoy the show, a bit of a chunky officer pulled in to say, "whos shooting the fireworks off" so Dan says to the officer "not us, look, all we have are sparklers, I think the big ones are on the other side of the hill!!!....." Well to everyones surprise the cop said well if you are lighting them off hurry up and light the rest of what you have and be done with it.
Ok so we went on with the show......and 15 minutes later the cop was back to say that if we weren't done yet we are as of now.

Then waiting for miss stephanie we got impatient, we headed twords 794 where we met up with her and a friend. And we were on our way to the corner we all seem to call our own on Water Street.
Where once agian all the single men and for the first time the single female riders got to celebrate their birthdays!!!!! you independence day babies ......
Well enjoy the pix........and Davisa next time I snap a pix of you, either smile or open your eyes!!!!!!!At least for Lisas sake!
LOL

Attachments

·
Jerk
990 Posts
Holy huge it is a life size Brian on my screen. <sigh> All my dreams come true. :barf Just kidding it was fun and this birthday boy had a nice passenger. fireworks wars on water street seemed sketchy at first, but Dan had some good shots, I have to admit.

Tom.

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
whos that hot piece of ass in the second picture?.... the one next to lisa? :twofinger

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
doh! u had to go and put that up there tiff.. thats hilarious tho..see what happens when you drink? i wonder what ppl would think who werent there..thats a good example of not to! uhh yeah.. i did have fun givin those guys rides they were so hyped about it haha i gotta see some pics of that aww everyone looks so cute.. smile dave!!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
haha thats funny and a good one.. he kinda does look like him posin like that =P

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
wayne, whens that bike gonna be up and running? we miss you man!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
ooooooooooooo gotcha bitch that was cold blooooooooooded (rick james)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts