Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ladies what is the minimum time for 4play required?????is more 4play better?????????is there such a thing as 2 much 4play?????????a lady friend and i were talking about sex and stuff and she brought up the well known fact that most guys go straight for "below the belt and above the knees"... :feedback

·
Registered
317 Posts
i'll eat pussy all day long until she's beggin for it...once she's beggin' for lil dbo, then i think she's had enough...haha. i'm serious though...

·
Registered
143 Posts
You guys are clueless :egrin There is no time limit;) Foreplay is a continous tthing, sometimes subtle, sometimes not;) If you think there is a time limit, your never, ever going to get her fire raging.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Okay just from a womans point of view.... what most guys don't understand is that some of the best sex on wed night started on mon morning. Catch my drift here? Women love foreplay of all types. A long kiss monday morning, a back rub monday night, a compliment tuesday morning, a sweet call from work wed, then it's amazing what you might get wed night. Following me here? Some of the best foreplay for a woman, can be things that arn't even what most guys consider as foreplay. Try it and see what happens. She might put it on you like never before. Guys to just want to grope and grab and yada yada yada. Women get more turned on sometimes by a simple touch. Don't get me wrong the "usual" foreplay is very nice to, but we look at things other than "below the belt and above the knees". Don't get me wrong I am not saying this goes for all women all the time. I am just saying if guys would take there time and put alittle thought into it SOMETIMES rather that going stright for the usual downtown action, you might be surprised what kind of down town action she might do for you. So my answer to this is that foreplay can last any amount of time it just depends on what kind your focused on. (honestly, personally when you get down to the downtown action yes the longer the better)

·
Registered
556 Posts
Follow the link in my signature. :D

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Have to agree with 04GixxerGrl---foreplay can also be very mental--if you know what I mean...the brain is the biggest sex organ there is and if you are cocking your head to one side saying "what is she talking about?" you have more to learn!! :)

Women are like ovens--we need to be warmed up more times than just turned on right away. If you guys take the time...the lady will take the time in return for you too ;)

dbo---I thought that was so cute what you said about "little dbo" :)

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Yeah, you gotta love it when a girl refers to your manhood as cute. :eek:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Twinsen said:
Yeah, you gotta love it when a girl refers to your manhood as cute. :eek:
Better than, "Good God what the eff is that?"

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
RickC1957 said:
You guys are clueless :egrin There is no time limit;) Foreplay is a continous tthing, sometimes subtle, sometimes not;) If you think there is a time limit, your never, ever going to get her fire raging.

+1000!!!! but that's why most older men, know what to do to keep us ladies happy..... :headbang

·
rebel litre
3,748 Posts
04gixxergirl said:
Okay just from a womans point of view.... what most guys don't understand is that some of the best sex on wed night started on mon morning. Catch my drift here? Women love foreplay of all types. A long kiss monday morning, a back rub monday night, a compliment tuesday morning, a sweet call from work wed, then it's amazing what you might get wed night. Following me here? Some of the best foreplay for a woman, can be things that arn't even what most guys consider as foreplay. Try it and see what happens. She might put it on you like never before. Guys to just want to grope and grab and yada yada yada. Women get more turned on sometimes by a simple touch. Don't get me wrong the "usual" foreplay is very nice to, but we look at things other than "below the belt and above the knees". Don't get me wrong I am not saying this goes for all women all the time. I am just saying if guys would take there time and put alittle thought into it SOMETIMES rather that going stright for the usual downtown action, you might be surprised what kind of down town action she might do for you. So my answer to this is that foreplay can last any amount of time it just depends on what kind your focused on. (honestly, personally when you get down to the downtown action yes the longer the better)

that's all fine and dandy i totally agree .... but..... how can i consider that foreplay if that's what i do all week anyway??

·
Registered
556 Posts
japbike said:
+1000!!!! but that's why most older men, know what to do to keep us ladies happy..... :headbang
So how do we train the younger ones to be more like the older ones?

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
man have always said we were more mental, in this arena, it is the truth. there is no time limit, we like the stuff that you guys consider non-foreplay. we like the touching, the quick licks on the neck, patting our ass when you think no one is looking. yeah, we like flowers and stuff like that. i guess what i am saying, subtlety is the key. it isn't a wham, bam, thank-you ma'am deal all the time for us. my guy (we work together) will walk by and touch my hair when he thinks no one is looking or touch me somewhere, just quick and subtle. i know it and it's a great turn on. subtlety and no time limit.

·
Registered
317 Posts
well, i'm big dbo...so it's gotta be lil dbo...that's the way it works...sorry. haha!

i love foreplay...all sorts...especially that shit that takes place in the bathtub - candle light, quite conversation in her ear while i rub her shoulders...wash her hair, massage her feet and piggies...wash her body...relaxing with her back and head on my chest just soaking...then...

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
dbo said:
well, i'm big dbo...so it's gotta be lil dbo...that's the way it works...sorry. haha!

i love foreplay...all sorts...especially that shit that takes place in the bathtub - candle light, quite conversation in her ear while i rub her shoulders...wash her hair, massage her feet and piggies...wash her body...relaxing with her back and head on my chest just soaking...then...
...AND THEN!???!!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts