Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any one from the east side of the valley that is going out to 43rd ave and bell this weekend. If they are and want a riding buddy. Let me know

·
Registered
220 Posts
its mostly stunters.. ive been out there a few times... they mostly ride streets up and down bell pulling wheelies. they hang out by ramiros...

·
Registered
521 Posts
43rd and bell has ithe mitsubishi club hangout at the carls jr. on the NE corner and the just a bunch of public stunting and asshole faggot street ricer racers that piss off the cops on bell road at Ramiros just west of 43rd.

The cops have a task force now to deal with them and have glendale PD sitting on bell W of 51st nailing them and Phoenix PD up and down 43rd and bell.

Ramiros is full of idiot kids with liter bikes and jackoff MMI tards who think they are above the law and above dying.

I drive by there nightly because I live in the neighborhood and I see helmetless tards pulled over constantly. Just pissing off local law enforcement.

·
Registered
220 Posts
werd...

dont hold back... open up your heart and let that hate OUT!!!!

lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I went up there and it was as you say. Just a bunch of screw balls on liters throwing wheelies down bell. most with out helmets on. I live in mesa and its kinda out of my way. So I am nopt sure if I am going to go back. Plus the retartds in there cars got a little bit anoying. Started a drift contest in the parkinglot of the frys. ( a civic hatch almost ate a light pole) trying to show off. Goit kinda boring though.

·
Registered
220 Posts
do0d i wanna see a civic hit a pole... hey if your out in mesa pm me.. were out doin a ton of shit, from stuntin to canyons... to posin on our biker nights...

·
Registered
521 Posts
KaWbOyZx7RR said:
do0d i wanna see a civic hit a pole... hey if your out in mesa pm me.. were out doin a ton of shit, from stuntin to canyons... to posin on our biker nights...

where do you guys do your bike nights at? you do lik e beer nights or just parking lot socialization because I am game for that :cheers

·
Registered
220 Posts
our biker nights range from mesa to tempe.. we got streets of NY, slices, and Daves dog house... we just decide which one we go to... we get an awsome discount at Streets of NY, and daves dog house... at streets of NY we get the big screen or the whole patio to ourselves.. well do f1 race factory every now and then also... were always doing something retarded.. as far as beer nights the majority of my group is 19-20 yrs old... and none of my guys drink and ride... 25% is 21 yrs old and up.. if we do drink its at my house and they stay there..
we do stunt and socialize after a biker night... dont worry were not pissing of the police... we go to parking lots.. they usually sit and watch..

·
Registered
521 Posts
KaWbOyZx7RR said:
our biker nights range from mesa to tempe.. we got streets of NY, slices, and Daves dog house... we just decide which one we go to... we get an awsome discount at Streets of NY, and daves dog house... at streets of NY we get the big screen or the whole patio to ourselves.. well do f1 race factory every now and then also... were always doing something retarded.. as far as beer nights the majority of my group is 19-20 yrs old... and none of my guys drink and ride... 25% is 21 yrs old and up.. if we do drink its at my house and they stay there..
we do stunt and socialize after a biker night... dont worry were not pissing of the police... we go to parking lots.. they usually sit and watch..

I have nothing against stunting as long as it isnt pissing off teh locals. let me know when you are getting together I would like to swing down and meet all you east siders some day :cheers

·
Registered
220 Posts
for info hit me up 480-612-5627

·
Registered
912 Posts
Where are these nice big parking lots in Mesa where the cops won't bother you?

·
Registered
220 Posts
robbieace said:
Where are these nice big parking lots in Mesa where the cops won't bother you?

if i told you id have to kill you... j/k come on out with us..

·
Registered
13 Posts
post up what days you guys do your bike nights.. would like to drive up from Casa Grande and ride with some of you. Not many down here besides the guys that I work with, but most of them are on different schedules.

·
Registered
220 Posts
hit me up...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts