Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out with an old friend. She's 40, single never married, and I am soon to be single again. She was a good friend growing up and we recently bumped into each other. I though this might be able to turn into FWB situation. Picked her up on the bike went to dinner and we're having a great talk. So the topic of a friend who died young. She said she probably died a virgin, then added "just like I will." Turns out she's been in several long term relationships and because she's a devout catholic is still saving herself. There goes my plans...

·
Registered
162 Posts
I don't think I could have heard those words come out of her mouth without my jaw dropping to the ground. That is insane, no one should have to go 40 years without sex. Did you ask her if she masterbates a lot? B/c if I was a 40 year old virgin. . . or if i'd just gone a month without getting laid i'm thinking Krazy Hawaiians links would be my best friend.

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
thats nuts man....shes a nun

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
I'll bet she gets her batteries wholesale or has burned off her fingerprints. That is absolutely insane. .

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She told me that he l/t boyfriends were satisfied and they had good chemistry. She was suprised when both dumped her for other women. I'd love to tear her up too. She's very cute. Would be the perfect little spinner.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
WOW! just goes to show that even at 40 you can still be an a**hole! What do you mean "There goes my plans"? WTF? What, you can't be friends with this woman and not f*ck her? Damn!

Might be a new concept for ya, but why not just be her friend. That's all, no more no less. If you need pussy, get on your bike and go find a curb monkey.

I commend her for saving herself. Wish I would of. Could of saved myself a lot of "faking it" time and actually been out having some real fun..:)

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
I understand what she is doing but life is half over for her. How can you go through life without experiencing the joys of intimacy at that level?
Just seems like you are cheating yourself out of something.

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
japbike said:
WOW! just goes to show that even at 40 you can still be an a**hole! What do you mean "There goes my plans"? WTF? What, you can't be friends with this woman and not f*ck her? Damn!

Might be a new concept for ya, but why not just be her friend. That's all, no more no less. If you need pussy, get on your bike and go find a curb monkey.

I commend her for saving herself. Wish I would of. Could of saved myself a lot of "faking it" time and actually been out having some real fun..:)
Geez that's a bit harsh don't you think? As someone who is an outspoken free thinking female, I would think that you would acknowledge how nice it would have been to reconnect with an old friend and perhaps enjoy a fwb relationship. Nowhere did I suggest that I will not be friends, and close ones at that, with her. But when I picked her up for our date, I did not think it would end up the way it did. That's all I was trying to say. I've been a faithful husband for 13 years. You think I might be overdue for something new? Now, if you want to toss insults back and forth, that''ll be ok too.

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
I'm calling bullshit on this one. I bet you any money she's not a virgin. And the fact that she's pulling this shit now, it's time to call it quits early before you get in too deep. 40 year old virgin my ass. ESPECIALLY since she's a Catholic, that's how I know it's bullshit. Can't tell you how many of my buddies are fucking/have fucked Catholic 'innocent' and 'devoted' girls. And not just for a normal romp in the bed, they're fucking them in the ass, ass to mouth, swallowing, etc. lol. I shit you not. Maybe it's just my region but the Catholics around here are fucking nymphos. 98% of them anyways. So from what I've seen, I'd have to call BS on this 40 year old virgin. She's fucking with ya. I wouldn't get into that shit.

My 2cents.

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
"Keeping women as friends is like having a relationship without the sex. And how long does that last?"

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
After all my friend, Anal sex is not really sex.... Right?

:D

Mr. Lesbian said:
I'm calling bullshit on this one. I bet you any money she's not a virgin. And the fact that she's pulling this shit now, it's time to call it quits early before you get in too deep. 40 year old virgin my ass. ESPECIALLY since she's a Catholic, that's how I know it's bullshit. Can't tell you how many of my buddies are fucking/have fucked Catholic 'innocent' and 'devoted' girls. And not just for a normal romp in the bed, they're fucking them in the ass, ass to mouth, swallowing, etc. lol. I shit you not. Maybe it's just my region but the Catholics around here are fucking nymphos. 98% of them anyways. So from what I've seen, I'd have to call BS on this 40 year old virgin. She's fucking with ya. I wouldn't get into that shit.

My 2cents.

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No, she's the real deal. She was the cutest kid in school, part of a big religious family. She was everyone's pal. She has never been drunk in her life either. She's just unbelievably committed to the church and living every day that way. She's kind of sad about the way things are turning out too. Figures she's lived her life this way so far, no sense in changing now. I know of women who acted live born again virgins, but this is the real thing.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
f2benny said:
Geez that's a bit harsh don't you think? As someone who is an outspoken free thinking female, I would think that you would acknowledge how nice it would have been to reconnect with an old friend and perhaps enjoy a fwb relationship. Nowhere did I suggest that I will not be friends, and close ones at that, with her. But when I picked her up for our date, I did not think it would end up the way it did. That's all I was trying to say. I've been a faithful husband for 13 years. You think I might be overdue for something new? Now, if you want to toss insults back and forth, that''ll be ok too.
I don't think I'm being harsh at all. How do you think she would feel if she knew you went into this with the out look of getting pussy? Don't you realize this is one reason why so many women don't bother with relationships today? Cuz we know most of you guys are out to get pussy. Now, that's fine and all, but after a while it gets sickening and tiresome and also a bit hurtful. Knowing that we are nothing to you but a potential f*ck.

Now it is nice that you connected with an old friend. I'm glad you did. I wish I could run into some old friends, but that's where it would end in my thinking, that I was seeing an old friend, nothing beyond that.

Now as for "being over due for something new", ummmm no! Your not due anything unless you work for it like the rest of us. Things shouldn't be "due" you because you were a faithful husband. You should be proud that you were one. And the knowledge you have that you did your best and never messed around.

It showed right here
f2benny said:
I though this might be able to turn into FWB situation. .........There goes my plans...
that you did expect to get something out of it besides a platonic friend.

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm sorry Jap, but I'm not going to take critism of my morality from you. I had more in my mind than renewing an old friendship when I first thought of getting together with her, but that does not mean it diminish what we have. Seeing each other again today and tommorrow. But if you believe that when a man takes out an attractive female that sex is not on their mind to some degree, then I think you know less about men than you think.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
I never claimed that I knew a lot about men. I also stated that we as women KNOW that men take us out in hoping they get some pussy. And because we know this, doesn't mean it makes it any better and to tell you the truth, it hurts. Just to let you and the rest of the guys here know.

Now as far as my morals go, since you nothing about me or what morals I do and don't have are beside the point. My morals are not in question here and neither were yours. You made the statement you did and are now all defensive because I pointed out that it made you look like an a**hole. (well at least to me) So if you feel you didn't do anything wrong, then you wouldn't be offended by my comments.

Again I will state I think it's cool you ran into an old friend. And I will say that I hope it works out the way you want it to. :beer

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
alright, peace. Oddly, I do feel like I know youto a degree. We all share pretty intimate stuff around here, and one ends up feeling a bit of connection to the regular posters.

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
f2benny said:
Went out with an old friend. She's 40, single never married, and I am soon to be single again. She was a good friend growing up and we recently bumped into each other. I though this might be able to turn into FWB situation. Picked her up on the bike went to dinner and we're having a great talk. So the topic of a friend who died young. She said she probably died a virgin, then added "just like I will." Turns out she's been in several long term relationships and because she's a devout catholic is still saving herself. There goes my plans...

Depends on what your definition of "virgin" is.

If you've used a dildo/vibrator, are you still a virgin?
If you masturbated, are you still a virgin?
Does being a virgin only mean that you've never had a live partner?

Does being a virgin just mean "not have had any sexual pleasures through intercourse?"

I've always thought that having the hymen intact is the only definition of being a virgin.

Maybe you could ask for oral sex-- You get the benefit of keeping her virginity while still having sex, providing you don't penetrate too deep with that tongue! :lao

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
segue00 said:
sexual pleasures through intercourse?"

boy, that's an oxymoron if I've ever heard one! HA! ;)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts