Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Extremely clean, but it has been down once some marks on the fairing overall in great shape otherwise. Does have clean title. Price is somewhat negotiable. Purchase the bike for my wife, but she has decided not to ride!

approx 1900 miles
Trades considered, but please send pics
[email protected]

Motodude

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Would you be interested in a trade...I am in Dalton....I have a blue FZ1 with D&D black satin pipe and Jetkit, saddlebags, brand new Mich. Pilot roads.......

·
Registered
4 Posts
That's a sweet bike -- scratches aren't bad -- can be retouched. U looking for straight up cash or are you willing to workout payments through notarized agreement?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey guys post pics if you are interested in trades. V8Hunter, payment could possibly be worked out. Anyone interested please feel free to call me at 678-362-5629

Motodude

·
Registered
20 Posts
ill take it if you are willing to take a downpayment of $1000 and a few quick payments. i pmed ya. lemme know what ya think.
PS-Ill come from VA and pick it up.

·
Registered
558 Posts
where are u at in atlanta? If the guy who is suppose to buy my bike buys it I wanna come by and take a look at this.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The Bike is now being stored at my brother's house in Athens, but I can meet you anywhere in the Atlanta Area.

Motodude

1 - 20 of 27 Posts