Sport Bikes banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
First off he ran from the police so he deserved the beating, but not the unfortunate side effect of brain damage. of course he may have had that before the beating maybe why he ran.

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
CasterTroy said:
You run...you DESERVE to be beaten with a flashlight IMHO
Agree!!! There should be a Constitutional Amendment that says if you run, or resist arrest AT ALL, you will get beaten down. Like this --- :chair

·
Believe It or Not........
5,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Come on now, every crime doesn't deserve brain damage as punishment! The Enron guys got away with it and they hurt a lot more folks than this idiot! If you're going to whup ass, whup EVERYONE'S ass!!!

I was posting that mainly cuz the idiot's trying to get 25 million for it!

·
Super Moderator
18,635 Posts
Whether or not he deserved it, can someone please tell the LAPD that they are a bunch of dumbasses?...I mean, how many times are they going to get caught on tape??...You know there are probably 20 helicopters with high power cameras following every car chase, and these guys just don't learn...

Take it to a wooded area or something :lol

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Justin726 said:
Agree!!! There should be a Constitutional Amendment that says if you run, or resist arrest AT ALL, you will get beaten down. Like this --- :chair

HIT EM AGAIN HE'S STILL MOVIN !!!!!!!!! :spank

...you all think bein a cop is soooo easy lets see you guys do it!

I myself personaly woulda went for the NUTS with the heel of my BOOT and Stomped down HARD..... then hit em in the head a few dozen times....
These pricks gotta learn the Cops aren't someone to fuck with, or soon you whinnin lil girls aren't going to be able to ride your bikes without a flak jacket on.... Time to put yourself in the "danger zone" before you critize the man doing his job to keep our streets safe so we can enjoy our lives.

If I recall this jizzbag was driving a STOLEN car!!! How would you feel if he was in YOUR car??? Hmmmm? Or maybe on tour bike???

Cops have the dirtiest job there is, and whinin lil pussies just make it 10X harder..... :boid

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
Good ol' LAPD. They should have a contest with all of the other big cities in the country to see who can give the best beatings! :spank

·
Super Moderator
18,635 Posts
Nevrsumr22 said:
Good ol' LAPD. They should have a contest with all of the other big cities in the country to see who can give the best beatings! :spank
LA holds the title, hands down...

·
Registered
646 Posts
I would never ever say that being a cop is easy at all. But I cant possibly see the need at that point where the suspect was surrendering that they needed to start beating the crap outta him. I thought that police were supposed to be held to a higher standard that the rest of society AND this was something that they accepted upon reciting their oath. With that being the case, how is it ok to say that anybody who runs should be beaten? That just doesnt make sense IMHO.

·
Industrial superstar
722 Posts
last time i checked employment was optional. If cops got such a god damn hard time doing thier job then I guess they need to move on. nobody forces them to be cops. they knew the aspect of the job before they went to college. If they are gonna go around beating everyone that dares "question their authority" they aren't any better than the criminals they are busting. What they did is illegal, plain and simple. I don't care who you are five on one aint a fair fight. What if this were a 15 year old kid that had mental problems that he could not help and these overbearing asses killed him? Cops are not judge and jury. they don't have to right to kill or seriously injure someone just for running unless someone is in immediate danger. They are nothing but the tool of the justice system. there to present facts. not be the whole justice system. I could not even picture how the hell much it must hurt to get jacked 11 times in the head with a metal flashlight while other guys are holding my arms, legs and torso so ya can't even try to block the hits.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts