Sport Bikes banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Plunder, THEN burn!
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold

$30/each to my Sportbike.net friends --

These stands are about 12 years old , good shape, with normal wear-and-tear scratches. On craigslist for $40, but discount for my old riding buddies.

reply at [email protected] or text/call at 863-559-6801

-------------------------------------------------------------

Pitbull Front Motorcycle Stand -- lifts from under fork

Lifts from the lower forks under most modern sport bikes. You should always use a rear stand when lifting the front of the bike.

Width = 9 -- 10 ½"
Height = 14 ½" to top of rubber arm

Pitbull Front Motorcycle Stand -- lifts from under steering head

This stand is capable of lifting from the lower triple clamp of many sportbikes. If your sportbike has a hole in the underside of the steering head, you can benefit from this lift. Especially if you need to drop the fork tubes out. The rodtip at the top is pin # 'S', purchased specifically for an SV650, but it has worked on several of my other sportbikes. Other tips can be purchased from Pit Bull Products - Motorcycle Stands if this pin does not work for you.

Note: You should always use a rear stand when lifting the front of the bike.

Pitbull Rear Motorcycle Stand for both Standard and Spooled Rear

This stand has both Standard Rear Stand lifts as well as Spooled Lifts. If your bike does not have spools, use the standard setting that supports the bike by the swingarm. If you have spools you can reverse the head and lift by the spool carrier. Adjustable width. Other heads are available from Pitbull

Std Width = 9 ½ - 14"
Std Height = 14" to top of rubber arm

Spooled Width = 10 ½ - 14 ½ "
Spooled Height = 14" to crotch of spool carrier

--------------------------------------
aka - Mark Magnusson, So. Lakeland, FL
ZX-12, SV650, KZ1000, KZ650, Bandit

1 - 1 of 1 Posts