Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Custom Title
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to take advantage of this GREAT weather tomorrow and follow HWY 3 East from Hurricane down to Beckley tomorrow. First time I have taken the route, so I'll probably take it at a moderate/reasonable pace depending on the road conditions. If you're familiar with the route and wanna lead at a quicker pace, I'm down.

·
I am MOTARDED
3,089 Posts
I wish I could go this is me Fri
I got up and it was very nice, but I was coughing and felt some tightness in my chest. so........what did I do?
I rode to work. 45 miles. rode on my lunch 50miles. then I started to fell bad real bad. so to put A smile on my face I rode back home at 3pm ( another 45 miles). now sit here smiling, sick and trying not to puke. LOL

·
Custom Title
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
damn, sorry to hear that. I'm probably heading out between 10 and 11 but maybe earlier. I just walked outside; and it's overcast, but the temperature is perfect, especially in a suit.

·
I am MOTARDED
3,089 Posts
damn, sorry to hear that. I'm probably heading out between 10 and 11 but maybe earlier. I just walked outside; and it's overcast, but the temperature is perfect, especially in a suit.
hope you had a good ride.
If you seen a red R6 Fri in crosslanes that may have been me :)

·
Custom Title
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Didn't see any bikes in Cross Lanes. The only bikes I saw were at the hooters in Beckley. The ride was ok. There are a couple nice, short mtn passes on 3 east, but I seemed to get caught behind a line of cars every time I got to those areas, so I had to turn around and run back through them. Was a nice, scenic ride but not the most curvy. Great day though. I'll probably go out and ride north of cross lanes later this afternoon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts