Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Stabmaster
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first post here, although I've lurked for quiet awhile. Anyway i noticed most of the time when you guys set up rides your finishing up when 2nd shifters like me finally can get out 11pm-1am. So how bout some of the others like me set up a ride that starts at midnight and goes till the sun comes up? Just an thought...

·
Professional Mixologist
479 Posts
GSXFER600 said:
So how bout some of the others like me set up a ride that starts at midnight and goes till the sun comes up? Just an thought...
Some of us do ride at that time...and in most cases we are still out at that time...just let us know

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
hey dude i hear ya on that.. i just got out at midnite tonite but most of the time i get out its 1030-11.. my work sucks lol... but yeah id like to get out during the week and ride too but by the time i meet up with every one theyre all going home, suckas! lol.. i tried setting up rides but no one seems to ever wanna do anything.. ugh! i thought maybe the weekends, i guess its on a last minute basis all the time anywho if ya set up something let me know im down to ride when i get outta work for shizzle

·
Registered
173 Posts
Yeah I'm 2nd shift also, get out at 11pm. I'd be game most nights for riding afterwards, maybe not sun-up as I try and get up at a somewhat decent hour. Anyway, Welcome aboard :twofinger

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
pala-the weekends during the day... weekdays at night lol is what i meant =)

·
Registered
586 Posts
why don't you guys ride before work?

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
err i dont know about anyone else but i like to sleep....i basically work til a late 2nd shif almost into 3rd so im up hyper as hell so i dont fall asleep til 4 in the morning..poopy haha

·
Registered
459 Posts
hghvltge said:
err i dont know about anyone else but i like to sleep....i basically work til a late 2nd shif almost into 3rd so im up hyper as hell so i dont fall asleep til 4 in the morning..poopy haha
I'm sure a few guys can think of things for you to do with your energy late in the night..
:leghump :nerd

·
Stabmaster
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well i suck at planning routes/destinations if someone doesnt care about them or are good at planning them, what about friday at midnight or something?

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
hey i can do that.. friday about midnite is when i get out.. let me know where would be a good meeting point for you? starbucks?

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
okay okay peeps here;s the deal for all of those who are bored or who get out later off work like i do or who just wanna get out and ride...this friday yup this friday at 12:00 the 23rd we'll meet up at mcd's right next to starbucks on hwy 100 & greenfield cuz if not everyone gets there on time can sit inside well thats the only place that i can think of thats open and is central to meeting. i might run a lil late but depending on who will post up i can give ya my # or vice versa and letcha know my appx departure time sound okay?? :headbang

·
Jerk
990 Posts
I have to work till three, and then be at a eye doctor appointment in Illinois at 10 am, so not for me this week.

Tom.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
3 in the morning.. that sounds a lil harsh.. unless its taken all the drunk ppl home.. oh wait i think thats uwm.. hmm..well at any rate that sucks! anyone else gonna go??

·
Jerk
990 Posts
hghvltge said:
3 in the morning.. that sounds a lil harsh.. unless its taken all the drunk ppl home.. oh wait i think thats uwm.. hmm..well at any rate that sucks! anyone else gonna go??

Yea I drive the MU drunk vans. I'll probably be in van 19 or 21, ride through campus and call me, i'll meet up with you guys for a few minutes.

Tom.

·
Stabmaster
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
you drive those vans?? i used to hang around down there and make your lifes hell..... oops if i did it to you and i will probably not do it again. guess not many people are into riding at night...

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
yeah i guess say forget it then id love to go but doesnt seem like too many ppl are down so i guess well just have to make it for a differnt day and time =(

1 - 20 of 31 Posts