Sport Bikes banner

1041 - 1060 of 1065 Posts

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
More fucking thoughts and prayers today. Read the whole second amendment, assholes.

You're not interested in debate over this as your name calling shows. So just go fuck yourself and let's end the discussion. Now excuse me as I strap on my concealed Glock and go eat breakfast at Cracker Barrel.
And if someone comes in and starts blowing people away then maybe I, or someone else that is carrying, can protect the little cowards like you that will be cowering under the tables.

·
Registered
11,961 Posts
You're not interested in debate over this as your name calling shows. So just go fuck yourself and let's end the discussion. Now excuse me as I strap on my concealed Glock and go eat breakfast at Cracker Barrel.
And if someone comes in and starts blowing people away then maybe I, or someone else that is carrying, can protect the little cowards like you that will be cowering under the tables.
Don't forget your camo underoos while you live the dream.

·
Premium Member
13,419 Posts
Don't forget your camo underoos while you live the dream.
LMAO....They're still out there, I guess. I got a PM from you-know-who (Twink!)

Bob, old pal.......you still breathing? I just had to check in, your pointy head must be exploding........have you moved to Canada yet? I am getting tired of all the winning, just like Trump predicted. I guess you all won't be able to kill babies much longer.........

Keep the shiny side up, asshole! LMAO

Twinsfan out......
Nice to know he still thinks of me, although the message reads like he was in a drunken stupor. (I think he's still banned from this forum.) You just know he trolls the site from time to time. LOL.

·
Registered
11,961 Posts
I got a PM from Twink as well. Beats me what it says. I have him on ignore. Apparently ignore works on PMs as well. I have absolutely no interest in anything that guy has to say.

·
the joke is in your hand
8,588 Posts
I'm a heat packing liberal. why? have you seen how triggered the right is? they're trying to start a civil war.
bought myself a taurus 9mm g2c for $220 with tax. put about 600 rds through it and it just works great. I rented a few guns before I chose to buy this one. it worked better than a few $600 guns. anywho, its time to arm yourselves my left leaning friends. the right is losing their minds. and over what? they control everything and they're eating themselves. lol i thought liberals were pussies and the right is so scared of us they're all over the media and youtube freaking out about nothing. it's hilarious..

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
I'm a heat packing liberal. why? have you seen how triggered the right is? they're trying to start a civil war.
bought myself a taurus 9mm g2c for $220 with tax. put about 600 rds through it and it just works great. I rented a few guns before I chose to buy this one. it worked better than a few $600 guns. anywho, its time to arm yourselves my left leaning friends. the right is losing their minds. and over what? they control everything and they're eating themselves. lol i thought liberals were pussies and the right is so scared of us they're all over the media and youtube freaking out about nothing. it's hilarious..
How triggered the right is? You have to be joking? The right has the victory of winning the presidency. Senate majority, improved economy and so on. USSC appointees as well. I'm sick and tired of all this bullshit back and forth with politics and the incivility of everything and my response a few up was uncalled for in itself. But the snowflake mentality the left is displaying towards the right is beyond sickening. I don't see a civil war but the left is doing its damned best to create problems. Look at what's being encouraged by fucktards like Maxine in going after republicans who are in restaurants. Look at the Red Hen in Lexington, VA and what they just did. It's like the left is trying to make certain the right dominates in the mid-term elections so they can keep throwing temper tantrums.

Oh yeah. A liberal with a gun. Scary as crap. A whole 600 rounds? Whew. Stop it, you're scaring me.

·
the joke is in your hand
8,588 Posts
must I remind you trump lost the popular vote by over 3 million. in every other country he would not be president. a system trump once said should be abolished.

how is what the red hen did any different than all the places refusing service to gay people and foreigners who the right backed and made laws to allow them doing it?
whats good for the goose is good for the gander buddy thats why these people from the right has been asked to leave.

and now the right is trying to pass a bill that will put a left wing protester in prison for 15 years for protesting if they wear masks etc. how anti-america will the right go to suppress anyone in their way?
and get this, they compared it to the same penalties the KKK faces because the KKK uses masks yeah, it's the masks that makes the KKK bad.. every day they present evidence the right is racist beyond belief.
so what's next, more voter laws? my state likes to purge voters after a few years. another way the right is trying to stop voters. what the right is doing is trying to give racist bigoted idiots protections to be idiots while removing basic constitutional rights of others. and get upset when they get a dish of it served back at them via their own laws.

you guys are very triggered. you have so many faux news outlets, websites, mouthpieces such as rush limbaugh and alex jones etc etc, and youtube is inundated with youtubers bellyaching.
you guys control everything so what's the fucking issue? you guys still haven't shut the fuck up about hillary and emails. trump wouldn't be so worried about mueller if he is really innocent

I was just saying everyone rolls their eyes at a taurus or hipoint but they work just fine. I rented several $600 guns and had jams after jams. never had one with 600 rnds in my taurus. the fact I had to repeat myself or clarify a simple subject that was pretty clear is the symbolic issue with trump supporters. they dont grasp simple shit.

·
Registered
11,961 Posts
How triggered the right is? You have to be joking? The right has the victory of winning the presidency. Senate majority, improved economy and so on. USSC appointees as well. I'm sick and tired of all this bullshit back and forth with politics and the incivility of everything and my response a few up was uncalled for in itself. But the snowflake mentality the left is displaying towards the right is beyond sickening. I don't see a civil war but the left is doing its damned best to create problems. Look at what's being encouraged by fucktards like Maxine in going after republicans who are in restaurants. Look at the Red Hen in Lexington, VA and what they just did. It's like the left is trying to make certain the right dominates in the mid-term elections so they can keep throwing temper tantrums.

Oh yeah. A liberal with a gun. Scary as crap. A whole 600 rounds? Whew. Stop it, you're scaring me.
Let's unpack this a bit.

1. The Republicans have lost all but one Presidential election since 1988. Popular vote, that is. The Electoral College is a different issue, and it means that half a million people in Wyoming have three Electoral College votes while the same number of people in a single part of Queens don't have much more than a tiny fraction.
2. The House isn't as badly skewed, but it's skewed by gerrymandering. Yes, they both do it, but if you look at the fact that the GOP has also lost the popular vote overall in House races, yet still hold a majority there, you can see that the right isn't especially popular. Just well organized right wing Bolsheviks.
3. The Senate suffers from the same problem as the Electoral College, only moreso.
4. This means that the GOP, and so-called conservatives, are not actually a majority in the country. Most people are actually centerists.
5. Trump has stood what "conservatives" used to say they stood for on it's head. Not a peep. Which means that there is no "conservative" thought or philosophy, just the pursuit of power.
6. The right wing have been whining about their victimhood for years - "the liberal media," "those liberals," "the global elites," etc. A bunch of pansy-ass whininess. Snowflake? Yep, that would be the right.
7. Let's talk about the economy - it's not a good subject for GOP apologists. The right's behavior and policies have caused skyrocketing deficits at the wrong times, multiple bubbles, multiple recessions and depressions, going back more than 100 years. The current boom we are in was hindered by Paul Ryan when he was "concerned about deficits" and managed to limit the necessary stimulus back when we needed it. So, that means the GOP deliberately hurt Americans in order to hamper the Obama administration. They were successful in hurting Americans, and they were also successful in slowing the recovery. We recovered from Bush's fuckup anyway.
8. Trump and the right like to swagger around about how great they have been for the economy. They cut taxes on wealthy people and powerful entities, but the economy is not growing any faster than it was under Obama. Likewise, employment isn't growing any faster. These are just numbers. You can try to spin them, but that's just dishonesty. What we have is a healthy economy that appears to be on a decent footing. The tax cuts haven't done much except skyrocket the deficit. We will eventually have a recession, and the GOP has demolished the tools necessary to deal with it. It's coming. I'll be waiting for the idiot right to blame Obama, or maybe Clinton or Nancy Pelosi.
9. Guns, guns, guns. Americans, especially right wing Americans are now officially cowards. They are afraid of immigrants. They are afraid of other Americans. They are afraid of Democrats and like to come up with all kinds of crazy shit about how Democrats want to raise crime rates, encourage gangs, etc. It's all a bunch of cowardice, but they like to say the left are snowflakes. Gosh.
10. Civility? Go back to Lee Atwater, or even Richard Nixon's southern strategy and tell me about civility. Yes, civility has been demolished. As I have said over and over and over again, the right is being impossible, and we haven't punished them for it. The left isn't stupid. The left will learn, and then we have an even b***** problem. Lack of civility started with the right. Now that it's coming back to bite, the right is all outraged. Suck it up, cupcake. You had it coming, and I'm shedding no tears for the shoe being on the other foot now.

So, in summary, the GOP and more recently the utterly implacable Tea Party are the problem. Full stop. The rhetoric from the right has been divisive, nasty, and utterly negative. I grew up as a Republican. I find the current Republican party absolutely repulsive. Republicans have no apparent moral compass, no economic philosophy except for selfishness and stacking the deck for the powerful, and no apparent vision beyond just maintaining power and control over other people. Donald Trump is going to go down as one of the worst presidents we have ever had, even though he got very lucky and inherited an economy that was on good footing and may continue to benefit from that in spite of his idiotic zigs and zags.

Enjoy your time in power, GOPers. Your day will come. And nobody will have any sympathy when the GOP gets ground up, and the two faced, dishonest people who supported and apologized for the GOP get shown to be hollow, venal, selfish jackasses who want the deck stacked, and who whine when they actually have to compete.

Have your guns. I'm not a coward. I don't need one.

·
Registered
4,687 Posts
Let's unpack this a bit.

1. The Republicans have lost all but one Presidential election since 1988. Popular vote, that is. The Electoral College is a different issue, and it means that half a million people in Wyoming have three Electoral College votes while the same number of people in a single part of Queens don't have much more than a tiny fraction.
Strawman argument. The rules of the game say the victory goes to the winner of the EC. Everyone knows that and plays by that rule. The popular vote argument is irrelevant. Game theory - players attempt to optimize their score according to the rules.

While the popular vote numbers MAY have been identical (or near as makes no difference) if the rules of the game dictated that presidency goes to whoever wins the popular vote, I sure wouldn't bet on it. The campaigns would certainly be targeted differently. We might not even have the same candidates - and that would certainly be a good thing. I haven't seen a "good" candidate win their party's nomination in a long, long time because they wouldn't play well in certain key states or whatever other reason. I personally feel it's rather unlikely we would have had "Clinton v Trump' under a popular vote system, but I can't point to any concrete reason I feel that way offhand.

Keep in mind, more people in the US identify as 'conservative' than 'liberal.'

I'm not entirely opposed to, or, for that matter, in favor of, moving to a popular vote system, but it's as specious to argue that Hillary won the the election as it would be to say the Patriots won the last superbowl since they gained more yards.

·
Registered
11,961 Posts
Strawman argument. The rules of the game say the victory goes to the winner of the EC. Everyone knows that and plays by that rule. The popular vote argument is irrelevant. Game theory - players attempt to optimize their score according to the rules.

While the popular vote numbers MAY have been identical (or near as makes no difference) if the rules of the game dictated that presidency goes to whoever wins the popular vote, I sure wouldn't bet on it. The campaigns would certainly be targeted differently. We might not even have the same candidates - and that would certainly be a good thing. I haven't seen a "good" candidate win their party's nomination in a long, long time because they wouldn't play well in certain key states or whatever other reason. I personally feel it's rather unlikely we would have had "Clinton v Trump' under a popular vote system, but I can't point to any concrete reason I feel that way offhand.

Keep in mind, more people in the US identify as 'conservative' than 'liberal.'

I'm not entirely opposed to, or, for that matter, in favor of, moving to a popular vote system, but it's as specious to argue that Hillary won the the election as it would be to say the Patriots won the last superbowl since they gained more yards.
Identification does not equal voting patterns. Further, the GOP isn't actually conservative these days. It's more reactionary. I realize that's lost on most people, but it's going to have an eventual effect. I'm also not sure where the idea that more people identify as "conservative" comes from. The way the questions are asked has a lot to do with the answers, and there are a number of pollsters who slant things to get this or that result. Ask the question a different way and more people will likely identify as "liberal." In fact, the data I have seen is that people will call themselves "conservative" but will also be positive about things that the current GOP brands as "liberal" and sneers at. They are good at sneering, but not much else.

Yes, the EC is what counts, and so is the fact that Wyoming has fewer people than Queens, but Wyoming has two Senators while Queens has only a small share of the Senators from New York. That's the way the rules are set up.

Clinton beat Trump fairly decisively in the popular vote, even though she was just about the worst possible candidate. I can only think of a few people who actively supported her, and that's in lefty Seattle. Had she been elected, we would have had ongoing gridlock, similar to the gridlock that ensued when the GOP decided to bollox up everything Obama tried to do. Now we have Trump trying to erase all traces of Obama. And everyone else, as far as that goes.

What a choice! I really would have rather seen Kasich as the GOP nominee, since he's actually a decent human, and is a practical and reasonable person. I don't agree with him all the time, or even most of the time, but unlike Trump, he's not completely corrupt, isn't any more dishonest than the average politician, and put the nation's interests ahead of his ego and ability to profiteer. I'm not sure who I would have wanted to see as the Democratic Party nominee. Clinton should go away, just like the Bush clan. I don't like dynastic family politics. I don't want to see any more Kennedys either. I was tepid about Bernie, at best. He was better than Hillary, just because he wasn't part of a dynastic family, but I thought he was unrealistic and said some things that were the kind of stupid populist drivel that insults my intelligence. He wasn't as bad as Trump, who will go down as one of the worst, most destructive politicians we have ever suffered from, but he would have been bad enough. GOP control of the legislative branch would have limited the damage. We have no such limits now.

Oh, well. Two more years and we can try again and see if we do any better. The economy is perking along just fine, in spite of it all, but the cycle will turn. We can see what happens then. Trump can flit around like a fat Little Lord Fauntleroy all he wants when times are good. When there's a crisis, his incompetence will shine though with bad results, just as it did when Puerto Rico got flattened. It's still all screwed up, and apparently we don't care about our fellow American citizens enough to do anything about it. He certainly didn't, and still doesn't. It will be even worse when there's an international incident or serious economic issue to deal with.

We will survive. We are Americans, and we will get through it. We always figure it out eventually. We are not fearful cowards, in spite of the current divisive climate.

·
the joke is in your hand
8,588 Posts
Let's unpack this a bit.

2. The House isn't as badly skewed, but it's skewed by gerrymandering. Yes, they both do it, but if you look at the fact that the GOP has also lost the popular vote overall in House races, yet still hold a majority there, you can see that the right isn't especially popular. Just well organized right wing Bolsheviks.
3. The Senate suffers from the same problem as the Electoral College, only moreso.
4. This means that the GOP, and so-called conservatives, are not actually a majority in the country. Most people are actually centerists.
5. Trump has stood what "conservatives" used to say they stood for on it's head. Not a peep. Which means that there is no "conservative" thought or philosophy, just the pursuit of power.
6. The right wing have been whining about their victimhood for years - "the liberal media," "those liberals," "the global elites," etc. A bunch of pansy-ass whininess. Snowflake? Yep, that would be the right.
7. Let's talk about the economy - it's not a good subject for GOP apologists. The right's behavior and policies have caused skyrocketing deficits at the wrong times, multiple bubbles, multiple recessions and depressions, going back more than 100 years. The current boom we are in was hindered by Paul Ryan when he was "concerned about deficits" and managed to limit the necessary stimulus back when we needed it. So, that means the GOP deliberately hurt Americans in order to hamper the Obama administration. They were successful in hurting Americans, and they were also successful in slowing the recovery. We recovered from Bush's fuckup anyway.
8. Trump and the right like to swagger around about how great they have been for the economy. They cut taxes on wealthy people and powerful entities, but the economy is not growing any faster than it was under Obama. Likewise, employment isn't growing any faster. These are just numbers. You can try to spin them, but that's just dishonesty. What we have is a healthy economy that appears to be on a decent footing. The tax cuts haven't done much except skyrocket the deficit. We will eventually have a recession, and the GOP has demolished the tools necessary to deal with it. It's coming. I'll be waiting for the idiot right to blame Obama, or maybe Clinton or Nancy Pelosi.
9. Guns, guns, guns. Americans, especially right wing Americans are now officially cowards. They are afraid of immigrants. They are afraid of other Americans. They are afraid of Democrats and like to come up with all kinds of crazy shit about how Democrats want to raise crime rates, encourage gangs, etc. It's all a bunch of cowardice, but they like to say the left are snowflakes. Gosh.
10. Civility? Go back to Lee Atwater, or even Richard Nixon's southern strategy and tell me about civility. Yes, civility has been demolished. As I have said over and over and over again, the right is being impossible, and we haven't punished them for it. The left isn't stupid. The left will learn, and then we have an even b***** problem. Lack of civility started with the right. Now that it's coming back to bite, the right is all outraged. Suck it up, cupcake. You had it coming, and I'm shedding no tears for the shoe being on the other foot now.

So, in summary, the GOP and more recently the utterly implacable Tea Party are the problem. Full stop. The rhetoric from the right has been divisive, nasty, and utterly negative. I grew up as a Republican. I find the current Republican party absolutely repulsive. Republicans have no apparent moral compass, no economic philosophy except for selfishness and stacking the deck for the powerful, and no apparent vision beyond just maintaining power and control over other people. Donald Trump is going to go down as one of the worst presidents we have ever had, even though he got very lucky and inherited an economy that was on good footing and may continue to benefit from that in spite of his idiotic zigs and zags.

Enjoy your time in power, GOPers. Your day will come. And nobody will have any sympathy when the GOP gets ground up, and the two faced, dishonest people who supported and apologized for the GOP get shown to be hollow, venal, selfish jackasses who want the deck stacked, and who whine when they actually have to compete.

Have your guns. I'm not a coward. I don't need one.
maybe we can do what germany does...omit 2017 through 2020 from history books:grin: I mean hell, that's the same level of ludicrous shit trump is doing. it's not illegal.

speaking of which didn't someone already prove trump is making money off that washington hotel? that, IS ILLEGAL. why has he not been impeached? oh that's right, it wasn't as bad as consensual sex with an intern. all trump can do is cop a feel like a pervert or pay for hookers. what a loser.

·
Registered
11,961 Posts
maybe we can do what germany does...omit 2017 through 2020 from history books:grin: I mean hell, that's the same level of ludicrous shit trump is doing. it's not illegal.

speaking of which didn't someone already prove trump is making money off that washington hotel? that, IS ILLEGAL. why has he not been impeached? oh that's right, it wasn't as bad as consensual sex with an intern. all trump can do is cop a feel like a pervert or pay for hookers. what a loser.
Actually, the nation is the loser in this absurd charade. But, we are Americans. We will survive, heal, and with any luck, learn from it. Unlike other nations, we seem to be able to yank off the scab, drain the puss, and move on. It's not complete, and there's always a bit of bacteria left to reinfect, given a chance. But, without knowing history, we are just as big a bunch of fuckups as some other parts of the world. Tsarist, then "Communist," and now just manipulative but economically incompetent Russia.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts

It never ceases to amaze me. The right is pushing to eliminate Muslims from this country, white people are calling the cops on black people for absolutely no reason, and Maxine Waters is the problem her?

Please read the 1st amendment where it says we will pass no law that establishes or abolished any religion. And please read the the 14th amendment about the EQUAL Protection.

Look, Trump won based on the rules, but that is not who the American people overwhelmingly picked to be president. You get the pleasure of laying law for the next 1 to 2 generations, but don’t sit there and blame Liberals for dividing the country, it’s Trump, the GOP and what they want. Division is the core of the base, and Trump, the GOP and Jeff Sessions is giving the base, all 35 to 40 percent what they want. The GOP is setting the rules, THERE NO FEDERAL OVER-SITE OF CIVIL LIBERTIES, that is what Jeff Sessions what’s. So stop the fucking bullshit.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Honestly I could care less about any establishment refusing to serve someone. If I go to eat somewhere and they say ... I don't like redheads so you don't get service I would take my money elsewhere and be sure to let everyone I could know how I was treated to impact the business as much as I could. But I would leave. If I find out about a business treating a customer badly for any reason that I feel is crap then I simply don't give that business my money but ultimately my only right is to refuse to do business with them like they should be able to do with me.

Guns.... it is what it is ... nobody is changing anyone's mind on this topic.

Popular vote.... I do think that all elections should be done by popular vote. I also believe that voter registration is reasonable and more important if going to popular vote. Not so much for POTUS elections but you do need to make sure a person does not vote in an area they don't live in for a local representative. I also believe any voting zones should be lumped by the type of area it is (don't lump Chicago with a bunch of farm towns and rural areas) so that all people have the things important to them represented.

As for the people wearing mask in protest ..... I am twisted a bit on that. It is very hard to identify someone with a mask on so I can see why you wouldn't want a bunch of protesters masked (so if things go bad and it turns to riots and such then you can identify the criminals). At the same time Im not sure I would go as far as that to identify people. Maybe work on having better cameras covering protest that will help with recognition software or something. But I am one of the crazy people that don't like the idea of taking something from people who are not criminals because they might decide to commit a crime.

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Honestly I could care less about any establishment refusing to serve someone. If I go to eat somewhere and they say ... I don't like redheads so you don't get service I would take my money elsewhere and be sure to let everyone I could know how I was treated to impact the business as much as I could. But I would leave. If I find out about a business treating a customer badly for any reason that I feel is crap then I simply don't give that business my money but ultimately my only right is to refuse to do business with them like they should be able to do with me.

Guns.... it is what it is ... nobody is changing anyone's mind on this topic.

Popular vote.... I do think that all elections should be done by popular vote. I also believe that voter registration is reasonable and more important if going to popular vote. Not so much for POTUS elections but you do need to make sure a person does not vote in an area they don't live in for a local representative. I also believe any voting zones should be lumped by the type of area it is (don't lump Chicago with a bunch of farm towns and rural areas) so that all people have the things important to them represented.

As for the people wearing mask in protest ..... I am twisted a bit on that. It is very hard to identify someone with a mask on so I can see why you wouldn't want a bunch of protesters masked (so if things go bad and it turns to riots and such then you can identify the criminals). At the same time Im not sure I would go as far as that to identify people. Maybe work on having better cameras covering protest that will help with recognition software or something. But I am one of the crazy people that don't like the idea of taking something from people who are not criminals because they might decide to commit a crime.

Hopefully this never happens for the election of our president. I get it that it sounds odd to some that someone who garnered the most votes didn't win the office. But, I don't want major cities like NY, LA and so on deciding this election. There cities are all liberal meaning they always choose the president? No thanks.

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
In other words, "conservatives" need to tilt things so they can keep power. Got it.
You realize this has been around since 1804 don't you? What I'm saying is that cities have gone batshit crazy and super liberal and I don't believe the values of these large cities should dictate for the entire US who the president might be. I guess those around in 1804 who ratified this knew what they were doing after all.

·
Registered
11,961 Posts
You realize this has been around since 1804 don't you? What I'm saying is that cities have gone batshit crazy and super liberal and I don't believe the values of these large cities should dictate for the entire US who the president might be. I guess those around in 1804 who ratified this knew what they were doing after all.
It is still 1804 and you want to keep it 1804. Got it. Have we had any amendments to the Constitution since then? Hmmm... I'm really drawing a blank here, help me out. I don't know of any major changes that would require amending the Constitution since 1804, do you? Any other changes to the world in that time? It's a hard question to answer, y'know. Any changes to the country's rural/urban demographics? I don't think so - those Founding Fathers were really suspicious of the batshit crazy and super liberal people in cities, since there were so many of them at the time.

1041 - 1060 of 1065 Posts