Sport Bikes banner

1021 - 1040 of 1065 Posts

·
Registered
12,001 Posts
Not very happy about it. I'm not very happy about it. I don't like Tom Brady at all, and never have, but they won the game. No question about it.

The guy on the Patriots made a great play, so the Patriots won fair and square. The play will live in infamy around here. Hats off to that safety, because it wasn't an easy play for him to make. He made it look easy.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Not very happy about it. I'm not very happy about it. I don't like Tom Brady at all, and never have, but they won the game. No question about it.

The guy on the Patriots made a great play, so the Patriots won fair and square. The play will live in infamy around here. Hats off to that safety, because it wasn't an easy play for him to make. He made it look easy.
I was certain Seattle was winning the game after Kearse's catch for the ages. When Wilson dropped back to pass on 2nd and goal with 2 time outs and 30 seconds in the game, a loud WTF came out of my mouth....it was inconceivable to pass in that situation.

The defender did make a great play, got a great jump on the ball. But Darel Bevel (former Vikings OC, now the Seattle OC) will rue this one forever.

·
Registered
12,001 Posts
Nah, George Zimmerman snuck into the Seattle huddle and called the play. Shooting wildly is his specialty, and that's what they did.

There were reasons they did what they did, according to the newspaper this morning, and just about everyone involved was busy trying to take blame for it. Who knows. If it had worked, it would have been hailed as genius because everyone on the planet expected a Marshawn Lynch run.

It is what it is and they can't take it back. Kearse always comes up with something at the end of games. I don't know why they didn't throw it his way if they were going to throw it. He's a free agent, and I hope they keep him. He may be gone, though, since the salary cap will probably mean he will get far better offers elsewhere.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Well the game was an instant classic, that is for sure. Tough, tough loss for Seattle, I can't imagine what Pete Carroll and his staff are feeling like today.

They will be back, although they will have some free agency challenges, and Russell Wilson will get PAID.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Geezus man, you are gonna drive the liberals here to jump off the ledge. They so badly wanted to convict Zimmeman and the Ferguson cop.

I guess by my count they are 0 for 4 in the criminal and civil arena, which is the way it should be.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
This is the America we live in. Work, mall, school, concert,the probability of becoming a victim of a mass shooting is something we are forced to face. The GOP has no interest protecting people from mass shootings. And with the next Justice to come. It’s only going to get worse.

1021 - 1040 of 1065 Posts