Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i wasted some more $$$$$$$ - i don't think anyone can rival my ability to just throw $$$$$ away without any concern :beer

·
ASMA Racer
2,532 Posts
Time will tell.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kz2zx said:
Time will tell.
yes i know you're hot on my heels in this department.... :neener

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
220 Posts
well no one said pimpin was easy....

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
You finally break down and get that Real Doll? www.realdoll.com Or did you buy two? Oh wait, you don't carry much in the ways of spares do you?

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
The Dumazz probably bought a small round piece of metal with a little carat in it. Should have bought the real doll, cheaper in the long run, doesn't bleed for a week and doesn't die, and it won't swell to twice it's original size. Strike that last part, forgot it was Clay we were talking about. :neener

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Philbie said:
The Dumazz probably bought a small round piece of metal with a little carat in it. Should have bought the real doll, cheaper in the long run, doesn't bleed for a week and doesn't die, and it won't swell to twice it's original size. Strike that last part, forgot it was Clay we were talking about. :neener
ain't you suppossed to be on vacation :bitchslap

·
ASMA Racer
2,532 Posts
Lmao!

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
okay - since i've gotten more than a few pm's about what i wasted $$$$$ on here ya go....this is just the last few days....

dozen cinnamon rolls from cinnabon (about $15)- and i keep forget to eat the damn things - now they're getting stale...

groceries (about $100) - forgot about 'em and left them in the exploder only to find melted ice cream all over the seats, means milk and meats (chicken, hamburger and steaks) went bad....

ebay (about $250) - last 4 items i've won and payed for quickly and the bastards haven't sent the items....

apple ipod mini (about $220) - damn thing don't work freezes up after about 30 seconds of play.....

laptop (about $ 1400) - it was suppossed to be delivered on the 27th but UPS keeps coming to the house after i've already gone to work....and i work nights 7pm - 7am

best buy (about $150) - some videos and PS2 games and they all suck except GT4

there now you have the whole story.... :neener

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
"I'm leaving, on a Jet Plane. Don't know when I'll be back again."

1 - 15 of 15 Posts