what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
the mega millions pot is now $281 meeeellllion

come on lotto, daddy needs a new ride! :p

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
oh please, do you really think that your gonna win?? I think in all the yrs that I've lived in Lotto states, I have NEVER bought a ticket of my own. Ive gone in a few times with ppl, but never have I or will I get my hopes up.. If any of you win... WoooHooooo,........... :D if you don't, I'm sorry :(

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
The lotto has let me down so many times I lost count. I'm too competitive for the lottery cause you can't ever win! :D :D

$281 mil would buy alot of unneccessary addons for the bike tho...

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
japbike said:
oh please, do you really think that your gonna win??
somebody is going to win, eventually.........no one better then ME to win,,,,,,,, :D

·
So Sexy it hurts
687 Posts
RACER X said:
somebody is going to, eventually.........no one better then ME to win,,,,,,,, :D

I fully expect if you DO win.....for a 2004 dodge ram 1500 4 door short bed 2500 6 speed cummins 4x4 in ALL black with a new triumph thruxton in black strapped in the bed, to be found in my driveway with a delivery man awaiting me to sign a delivery slip, and hand me the keys and title to both :D

·
Registered
170 Posts
ZeuSeason said:
The lotto has let me down so many times I lost count. I'm too competitive for the lottery cause you can't ever win! :D :D

$281 mil would buy alot of unneccessary addons for the bike tho...
hey i won $5 from a $1 dollar ticket. I will take it anyway i can get it :D

·
Registered
170 Posts
It's a few dollars and a reason to get a slurpee , who cares. Reapeat after me" i want a coke slurpee and easy picks lotto with the change" hand the man a five and have fun dreaming for a couple of hours what you wou ld do wiht it if you won.

Better then that have fun thinking about WHO you WONT do anythig for, lol

·
Registered
691 Posts
I always play when the powerball here gets over like 50 million. Someone always has to win. I have as much a chance as anyone else so that is why I play.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
You've heard about the last guy that won right? He got mugged 3 times in like a month and ended up in jail for something. Is too much money a good thing?

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
You know what sucks??

When you're so broke you can't even afford to buy a lotto ticket.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Haha you stand a better chance of breaking a 128 bit encryption code than you do of winning a lottery.... <rushes off to spend last penny on loto tickets> :eek: :D :D :D luckily thats one problem I don't have..... wait. 2. a penny or a lotto ticket sales place... Hawaii banned lotto ticket sales many years ago along with many other things illegal here. Like Billboards. Closest thing to one of them is the new highway signage required by Federal law in order to keep Federal funding for our roads, we had to put up enormous signs!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts