Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres my situation. i had class with some girl, and one day while we were passing notes back and forth and she kept changing the topic to sex. for example, i mentioned that i dont have sex because im too scared to initiate anything with a girl, and she quickly said how she will have sex with anyone that is willing. after phsy ed one day i said that maybe we should hang out sometime, and she said that even though she has a boyfriend, we can still hang out and have sex. so i left it at that, and went on my way. then last week i was at work and she came to visit and brought her boyfriend. what do you guys make of that? is she trying to make me jealous? what should i do? anyway, her boyfriend went to use the bathroom and she started making out with me, but it only lasted for like 30seconds because he came back. well she left but she slipped me a note before she left that said her boyfriend was going out of town this weekend and that i should come over and have sex. i mean this girl is very attractive and has a great sense of humor and personality, not like most girls i meet with the same level of "hotness". i cant tell if she just wants to be friends, if she wants to date, or even if she wants to have sex. im too scared to make a move on girls so im asking you guys what to do

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
bahahahahahahaha

Look man, here is what you do. Buy her flowers and when she invites you in to have sex, say No! Instead take her to a park and walk around. if she starts talking about sex again, quickly change the subject to something like "Wow, isn't the sky so blue today?"
She may try to touch you during this walk so you will have to be quick and move that body part away as if you had been burned. Whatever you do, don't let you intentions be known. That will just cause her to want to have sex even more. You might even have to act gay to rebuff her advances.
If you need any more help, post up!

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
friends with benefits - this is mos def one of those chicks that you should (cause she wants you to) like a plastic fu** doll.....

·
Registered
376 Posts
wow, buddy is a lucky guy to have a gf that will fuck anyone who is willing. We have a name for them chicks around here, lol. Definatly wrap it up if you do.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Yeah, after you hit once or twice she is going to want to bring you in is the third wheel for her boyfriend who like guys too. You never know he could be one of those guys who gets off on watching his girl get nailed.

So summing it up you could a; nail it a few times and forget about it or b; run like hell cause this girl is crazy as shit. :beer

.... or just do what Endochic said....

·
Registered
601 Posts
Very crazy, but she's asking to be friends with benefits. You better not let any feelings get attached to this girl cuz that would be stupid. I actually feel bad making a girl cheat once i've met there current BF.

·
Registered
218 Posts
BluFireF4 said:
wow, buddy is a lucky guy to have a gf that will fuck anyone who is willing. We have a name for them chicks around here, lol. Definatly wrap it up if you do.

+1 to the wrappin' it.

The girl obviously has no respect for her boyfriend, and none for herself, so chances are she'll have little to no respect for you. Also kinda sounds like she's setting you up for the fall - if she were to ever get caught, she'd probably claim you pursued HER (and you can't claim you had no knowledge of the boyfriend since you've met him). RUN... don't even mess with it. There are plenty of other girls out there with fewer issues.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
btw this thread was intended to make fun of the scrubs that post up "ive been on 27 dates with this girl and i cant tell if she likes me"...or "i talk to this girl everyday in class, she gave me her # and told me to call her, i dont know what to do"... :bitchslap if this situation was real, id be having sex with the girl and not asking you guys for advice :banana

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
snigg said:
btw this thread was intended to make fun of the scrubs that post up "ive been on 27 dates with this girl and i cant tell if she likes me"...or "i talk to this girl everyday in class, she gave me her # and told me to call her, i dont know what to do"... :bitchslap if this situation was real, id be having sex with the girl and not asking you guys for advice :banana
yeah you got me.... :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
743 Posts
snigg said:
DAMNIT, I almost called you on it when I was first reading your post, but then I siad, maybe SNIGG really has his balls tied in a knot. So I posted some other BS. Anyway it was funny :lao and needs to be said, there have been a large number of the goofy/whinny threads latley.

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
I knew this thread was too lame to be real. At least coming from Snigg anyway. Congrats on fooling everyone else though. :D

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
Just don't forget your raincoat...

·
Registered
218 Posts
Oh too fuckin' funny... I don't 'know' any of ya'll well enough to be able to smell the bullshit a mile away, so I'll admit, ya got me.

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Damn Snigg...these jokers are so wrapped up in the BS on here they didn't realize you were fuckin with them...as I said before...Bahahahahah...
Damn people, it's Snigg talking here...get your heads out of your asses. The guy obviously knows WTF is up. One of the few. Great Post man!

If anyone needs advise go to Snigg...He breaks it down in easy to understand language.

·
Official E-Thug
1,689 Posts
I would hope snigg would know enough to hit that shit right away.....

In the 30 second that fucker was in the bathroom i woulda had her head on my dick lol

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
hanglowejohnson said:
I would hope snigg would know enough to hit that shit right away.....

In the 30 second that fucker was in the bathroom i woulda had her head on my dick lol

that is the comment i was expecting from Snigg, and well, yes you too Hang :lao

I was reading the first post going WTF is wrong w/Snigg? :eek:nfloor

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
Dude I was so going to call you a fag if this was real. hahaha You got me though. I think it's funny myself when people post up asking what to do when all they have to is whip it out and go to town but they are scarred. :lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts