Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
250gp vid please!

will someone post up the link to the 250gp vid.

thanks alot :D

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Off topic, but did you see the 125 race? Holy shit that was an exciting race, top 4 within .1 seconds of each other.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Sundays (not every Sunday) on the SPEED channel, afaik.
Damn ... I got rid of them cause they started show'n so damn much Nascar!... no offence to Nascar fans intended.... I only had speed to watch the F1 races and one of my friends started tape'n them so I got rid of them... so long story short....I gotta get Speed back! Thanks man :cheers

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Ebbs15 said:
no offence to Nascar fans intended

Nothing wrong with offending Nascar fans, gotta be the dumbest racing organization out there :twofinger LEFT TURN.....LEFT TURN......LEFT TURN.....when they do get on a road course they freak out so much because they have to turn right that they crash out. :lol

·
Registered
343 Posts
firefighter81 said:
Nothing wrong with offending Nascar fans, gotta be the dumbest racing organization out there :twofinger LEFT TURN.....LEFT TURN......LEFT TURN.....when they do get on a road course they freak out so much because they have to turn right that they crash out. :lol
:lol... you read my mind bro! but I'm new here didn't wanna upset anyone...
but damn... all that Nascar was driving me crazy seriously... is it still that bad?

[Edit] damn RSRCR didn't mean to hijack your thread... I wanna see this race too!

·
Registered
475 Posts
firefighter81 said:
HAHA... agree totally.. call me sadistic, but I found it very amusing that Dale Jr. crashed his GT ride 8 turns into a practice lap.... effing nascar drivers - don't know how to make a right turn.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
firefighter81 said:
Off topic, but did you see the 125 race? Holy shit that was an exciting race, top 4 within .1 seconds of each other.
someone post up a link to the 125 gp too!

·
Writer of Wrongs
3,633 Posts
Boy am i inthe right place! I hate NASCAR too! Slow cars that only go around an oval. You really should get Speed back, they stil show motorcycle races on Sundays. You can usually catch all of the AMA races WSB and MotoGP. If you're lucky in April You can catch the Isle of man TT. :lol

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ghillie14 said:
Rossi? Gibernau? Biggay?
unfortunately, i think its going to be in that order. but GO SETE!!!!!!!

and thanks a million chickenstrips

·
Registered
152 Posts
ahh yes, i've already set aside a week off next summer for the us GP!!! here's the british gp alsobritish GP
to think i only paid like $15 to have all multimedia available at the motogp website. anyone with broadband should invest in it. all interviews, races, etc...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts