Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys,

Today (7/10/04) is my 21st and I felt the need to share the stories w/ my buddies here at SBN. Last night was kind of a pre-party for turning 21, so this is a two-part thread. I will post up stories from tonight, my crazy b-day night, tomorrow. Here we go...

It started out as just a casual BBQ with some of my closest friends. You know, drinking and reflecting on good times. As the night progressed, more people showed up and it started to be a real party. We played presidents and assholes, 7-11-doubles, and Kings Cup. As the hours passed some people started to leave and others started to pass out. This is where it gets interesting. I didn't get completely plowed b/c I am saving that for tonight. My friends, however, decided to start early. One of my buddies, whom we will call Tim, got real sick. This was partly our fault b/c we were passing around a 32 oz bottle filled w/ vodka. Only thing is, we were only pretending to drink, my buddy Tim was the only one actually drinking. He finished about 3/4 of it by himself. It was hilarious. For the record, Tim is a pretty big guy, about 220 and plays football and basketball. Tim gets sick and goes downstairs, not before he trips on the last step b/c he didn't think it was there, quote "Holy shit! They must have just added that there tonight!" He goes in the room and passes out on the bed. So I left him there for a while and went back to the party. I go to check up on him about 30 minutes later and I find that he went ahead and threw up on the bed, the carpet by the bed, the bathroom floor, the bathtub, the sink in the bathroom, and he was currently throwing up in the toilet. It was so gross, but I couldn't help but laugh. So I clean up all of Tim's body fluids, get him water and put him on the bed again. We both passed out on the bed, and that was the night. To finish the story, in the morning, we woke up and we were both soaked. Tim's shorts were completely soaked and a side of my shorts were completely soaked. Skip a few things, we debated this upstairs and we concluded that he peed his pants while he was sleeping and thus, peed on me. I can't help but laugh about it now, but man, that was gross.

STAY TUNED FOR THE ADVENTURES OF ZX6STAR'S 21 B-day to be posted tomorrow!!!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Bwahahaha... Unfortunately, I have been there down that at a Cinco de Mayo party couple years back. It was with a bottle of Tequila tho

·
Jerk
990 Posts
My neighbor's roommate passed out naked on the kitchen floor and crapped in his sleep. We walk in the next morning to find him naked sleeping next to a pile of dung. We will never let him forget it. Happy 21st, don't pass out naked and crap in the kitchen.

Tom.

·
Registered
36 Posts
we debated this upstairs and we concluded that he peed his pants while he was sleeping and thus, peed on me. I can't help but laugh about it now, but man, that was gross.
When I read that I hadnt laughed that hard in weeks.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Man be careful with all the booze, have fun though

·
Light it up! Light it up!
1,459 Posts
thought i'd share my '21' story.

i remember doing quite a few shots and that's about it. the next morning i heard that after we left the second or third local bar, of which i don't remember any but the first, we walked downhill (very large hill, long distance) to another one...i rolled down the hill they tell me. got to the bar, threw up on the bouncer's feet outside the door, friends were still trying to talk them into letting me in. after figuring out that i wasn't able to go into anymore bars, me and a friend got a ride back to our place in this girl's car. she was very concerned about me puking in her back seat. she was right, my buddy gave her $20 'for the mess'. i passed out on the couch.

a few hours later a buddy of mine threw the bong into the street and the cops came. they found me on the couch. according to my buddies--i gave them my ID, they gave it back and i rolled over and went back to sleep.

BTW, be careful and make sure your friends look out for ya :alky

·
Registered
234 Posts
holy crap that is the sickest thing i think i have heard in a long time. thanks for the laugh. nice to hear that you have a close friend that you can laugh about that with :lol

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Part 2!!!!!!!

Here we go guys, here is part two of my adventures of being 21. We started my official birthday off with a float down the river. I had a big-ass tube and a ton of alcohol dragging behind me. For a while I was in the back, so I figure, hey, can't let this alcohol go to waste. So for a while it's just me in the back drinking all by me lonesome until everyone else decides they also want beer. Finally I catch up to everyone and we join tubes and start getting plowed. And since I'm just sitting in a tube with the sun shining down upon me, I am not using any motor skills, so I just keep drinking thinking that I'm not even drunk yet. Baaaad idea. 2.5 hours later and 10 or 12 beers deep, we get to our destination and we start paddleing to the get-off point. Well instead of going to the right spot, I decide to go to the other side of the river where there is no walk-way, find the rockiest damn path I can find, and scale it instead of doing it the easy way. Bad idea #2. I take one step off my tube and :drunk WHAM fall flat on my face on to the rocks. Then I get back up and WHAM fall flat on my ass on the rocks. So I decide to crawl, it worked out pretty good. Lets skip a few hours b/c the next 5 hours were a blur. I was told inbetween being passed out I puked every 45 minutes or so. I also puked on my buddie's door to his room. Why? I have no idea. So 9 rolls around and I feel like complete ass. But apparantly, I had to keep drinking or they were going to kill Mary Jane Watson. This is what I was told at least. I believed it, kept drinking and never stopped until bar time. Some highlights of the night from the bars. I got sick, puked on the curb, sat down on the curb (where I puked), puked on my feet, dropped my cell phone in my puke, the battery fell out and landed in the puke, I puke again on my battery, take my barfy batter and stick it back in my phone, hold the phone up to my ear to make a call (gross) and go back into the bars to continue drinking. This, or course was after the strip clubs. On the way home, we make constant stops where I dive out and heave. After that, everything was a blur. I can't recall a damn thing that happened after we got to the house...thus ends my adventures being 21 years old. Hope u guys enjoyed it. :drunk

·
Registered
380 Posts
Don't worry buddy. The puking will stop when you get a little better at drinking. Just remember the liver is evil and should be punished!

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Fakkin Awesome!!!! Float trips are the BEST!!! We have a Tunnel that transfers water from one side of the island to the sugar Fields on the opposite side. a 20 mile trip through solid rock deep within the heart of the Island, one way fun walk back. Water is almost freezing so toss yer beverage of choice in and float on to the other side.
About every 100 yards there are vent pipes up to the top of the mountain which some are in places few humans have ever been before. Its a rush complete darkness in a 10 foot diameter natrual weeping rock tunnel right through the center of Oahu.

Made by the Chinese working for Oahu Sugar Company in the 30's or 40's for the sugar irrigation on the dry side of the island.
It's maintained daily by a employee on a quad making a daily inspection of the tunnel on the quad. Kick ass place you can only access if you know a company employee or a policeman. Only they will have keys to tunnel gates.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts