Sport Bikes banner

1081 - 1100 of 1244 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
He is the pathetic snowflake toddler he is. I do not care about his mental pathology so long as his sorry ass is gone and quits fucking up my country. His minions will have a whole lot of repenting to do. He is not salvageable and I just flat do not care. He is a suffocating fungus that must be wiped away.
It's not your country. You have done nothing for this country. So shut your face fungus boy.

·
Registered
773 Posts

Yup. And I am ready.

·
Registered
15,380 Posts
Washington (CNN) Sen. Mitch McConnell is allowing Republican Senate candidates to do whatever it takes to salvage their campaigns ahead of what Republicans increasingly fear could be a devastating election for their party.

In recent weeks, the Senate majority leader has become so concerned over Republicans losing control of the Senate that he has signaled to vulnerable GOP senators in tough races that they could distance themselves from the President if they feel it is necessary, according to multiple senior Republicans including a source close to McConnell.

That could mean breaking with Trump on the administration's response to the coronavirus pandemic and the continued efforts by the President to paint an optimistic picture despite rising cases and deaths across parts of the country, especially in many Republican states in the South and Midwest.

·
Registered
12,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,087
Washington (CNN) Sen. Mitch McConnell is allowing Republican Senate candidates to do whatever it takes to salvage their campaigns ahead of what Republicans increasingly fear could be a devastating election for their party.

In recent weeks, the Senate majority leader has become so concerned over Republicans losing control of the Senate that he has signaled to vulnerable GOP senators in tough races that they could distance themselves from the President if they feel it is necessary, according to multiple senior Republicans including a source close to McConnell.

That could mean breaking with Trump on the administration's response to the coronavirus pandemic and the continued efforts by the President to paint an optimistic picture despite rising cases and deaths across parts of the country, especially in many Republican states in the South and Midwest.
He probably should have thought of that sooner. And he probably should have considered dealing with immediate issues instead of making the judiciary into an unqualified pit of hackers. But he would rather let a bunch of Americans die than act in the national interest. 200k American deaths and vast economic misery are on Moscow Mirch's head, and the heads of the rest of the enablers who are Republicans before being Americans. The GOP needs to be severely punished at the ballot box or the venal stupid will never change.

Red states and rural areas are getting hit hard now. It was only a matter of time, and now MAGA hatters are going to find out it is not a hoax or the flu.

·
Registered
15,380 Posts
"Perhaps understanding he's losing support from his base (or more likely, as the New York Times' Maggie Haberman, Annie Karni, and Sydney Ember wrote this week, as a result of his instinct "to play to his base when campaigning under pressure"), Trump has taken on the role of culture warrior instead of crisis manager.

Whether it's warning suburban (white) Americans of the threats of "low-income housing" (read: Black) being built in their neighborhoods, running ads featuring an older, white woman frantically trying to call 911 as a shadowy figure breaks into her home, or warning of rioters and looters running free in "Biden's America," Trump is hoping that selling fear will help to bring GOPers home."

·
Registered
12,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,089
He can be doom and gloom if he wants. How did that work out for Jimmy Carter? And, he can spout about how wonderful the economy is when everyone can look around and see it isn't. How did that work out for George H. W. Bush? Setting ideology aside for style, Biden can run a Reaganesque campaign about how thinks will look up in the future. Building a better America will take time, but it's the optimism and hope that got Reagan and Obama elected. bunker boy got elected in a fluke by being divisive, but I don't see that working nearly as well again. It worked up to a point for Nixon. It's also not 1972. bunker boy wishes it was. Remember that segregationist third party candidates did pretty well in 1968 and 1972. That's bunker boy. He is looking for his Willie Horton ad. I doubt that would work any more, and beside, he lies so much that the entire electorate knows it. The entire electorate didn't know it before. So, lots has changed since 1972 and since 2016.

I'm still not counting any chickens before they hatch. Rasmussen, which is a weirdly pro-bunker boy poll, shows his approval rating as positive lately. Unlike every other poll out there. I do not expect a blow-out.

·
Registered
773 Posts
I would like to be a fly on the wall when they call it election night for Donald J Trump. I would love to be a fly on the wall to watch you bury your face in agony gnashing your teeth, knowing you have to rail for another 4 years against you a man you hate. I. Can't. Wait.

·
Registered
15,380 Posts
August 3, 2020 at 10:47 a.m. EDT

"President Trump’s unfounded attacks on mail balloting are discouraging his own supporters from embracing the practice, according to polls and Republican leaders across the country, prompting growing alarm that one of the central strategies of his campaign is threatening GOP prospects in November.

Multiple public surveys show a growing divide between Democrats and Republicans about the security of voting by mail, with Republicans saying they are far less likely to trust it in November. In addition, party leaders in several states said they are encountering resistance among GOP voters who are being encouraged to vote absentee while also seeing the president describe mail voting as “rigged” and “fraudulent.”

As a result, state and local Republicans across the country fear they are falling dramatically behind in a practice that is expected to be key to voter turnout this year. Through mailers and Facebook ads, they are racing to promote absentee balloting among their own."

·
Registered
773 Posts
I love how Joe Biden keeps trying to paint Donald Trump as a racist. there are so many Joe Biden racist comments, but my favorite is when back in 1977 Joe Biden said that integrating black students would turn schools into a wait for it... A racial jungle. Yeah, and Donald Trump is a racist LOL!

·
Registered
12,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,093
It would be pretty amusing if there was a complete blow out of GOP candidates because bunker boy convinced the tribal faithful not to vote by mail at all. What's concerning is that a bunker boy donor is running the post office, and both bunker boy and the rest of the GOP have been doing their worst to the post office. They really do want to kill it for reasons I don't understand at all. Maybe because it works far better than it should. Who knows. At any rate, that's another joker in the deck that clouds up any rational analysis of what's coming. Under normal circumstances, you could pretty much show the incumbent the door right now and be close to accurate. It will be closer than the polls show, but it shouldn't be hard to predict with 90 days to go. But, we have a cornered abuser in the White House, surrounded by yes men, and in the middle of a pandemic. Plus, bunker boy doesn't seem to care much how badly he wrecks things or even understand much besides his own immediate urges.

In the next three months, the following is likely to happen:
  • A whole lot more people will die of COVID-19, with accelerating numbers across the board.
  • COVID-19 will no longer be a coastal city problem, but will be a larger and larger problem in rural areas where the healthcare system isn't up to the same standards.
  • We will see more and more little green men starting police riots in Democratic Party run cities.
  • The economy will come off the bottom, but not by much.
  • The kick-em-to-the-curb wing of the GOP will make it difficult to get any kind of relief package through, with bad results.
  • A relief package will be pared down and will not help those who need it most.
  • bunker boy will make more and more racist and xenophobic comments.
  • bunker boy will tweet all kinds of conspiracy theories about Biden and voting and why he's behind.
  • Birx and Fauci won't be fired, because bunker boy can't fire them, but bunker boy will step up his attacks on them when they point out the obvious.
  • Moscow Mitch will ram through as many ideologues onto the federal bench as he possibly can,
  • Moscow Mitch will continue to enable bunker boy and cover for him when bunker boy throws a tantrum.
  • Jim Jordan will molest a college wrestler and blame the wrestler.
  • bunker boy ads will be everywhere, but probably won't be any more effective than they have been so far.
  • Biden ads will start getting more common, as will Lincoln Project and other pro-Biden and anti-Trump ads.
  • We will be completely sick of all the crap by November 3.
And then after November 3, there will be a couple weeks, minimum, of whining and crying from bunker boy, who will act like a toddler whose binkie was taken away. We are used to that, though. He already acts like that. Then, during the lame duck period, his behavior will be even worse. In January, he will resign, Pence will be sworn in and pardon him, then Biden will be sworn in. But, he will still be facing banking and insurance fraud charges in NY, among other things. The Biden administration will ignore calls to prosecute him for federal crimes unless it's so obvious that they cannot avoid it. bunker boy will do whatever he can to stay on TV, but the press will breathe a sigh of relief and go back to stories about cats being rescued from trees and airliners crashing in the South Pacific.

Provided that we effectively shit out bunker boy, life will return to more or less normal. COVID-19 will pass in a year or two, and the Democrats will clean up the mess the GOP made, as always happens. One GOP village idiot was enough. Now we have had the village idiot followed by the village bully and spouse abuser. Thanks, GOP. Now go away.

·
Registered
15,380 Posts
"The Manhattan district attorney’s office suggested on Monday that it had been investigating President Trump and his company for possible bank and insurance fraud, a significantly broader inquiry than the prosecutors have acknowledged in the past.

The suggestion by the office of the district attorney, Cyrus R. Vance Jr., came in a new federal court filing arguing that Mr. Trump’s accountants should have to comply with a grand jury subpoena seeking eight years of his personal and corporate tax returns. Mr. Trump has asked a judge to declare the subpoena invalid.
Until now, the district attorney’s inquiry had appeared largely focused on hush-money payments made in the run-up to the 2016 presidential election to two women who said they had affairs with Mr. Trump.

In the new filing, the prosecutors did not explicitly identify the matters under scrutiny in the grand jury inquiry, which by law is conducted in secret. But they said that “undisputed” assertions in earlier court papers and several news reports about Mr. Trump’s business practices showed that the office had a wide legal basis for the subpoena."

·
Registered
12,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,096
That will make the cornered rat even more frantic and unpredictable. Hilarity will ensue.

The press seems to have gotten tired of wasting time paying attention to the dishonest spokesBarbie. She was all over the place for a while. She has disappeared now.

·
Registered
773 Posts
I bet I can quote three racist quotes from Sniffin Joe for anything you can drum up on Trump. Go ahead I dare you. I'll wait.

·
Registered
15,380 Posts
Why do you punch yourself in the dick so often?

1081 - 1100 of 1244 Posts