Sport Bikes banner

1061 - 1080 of 1244 Posts

·
Registered
15,380 Posts
I heard that JOE has asked Barry to be his ambassador at large for the 1st. year of the 46 administration, with the formal title of Lord of Earnest Apologies.

·
Registered
12,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,066
I heard that JOE has asked Barry to be his ambassador at large for the 1st. year of the 46 administration, with the formal title of Lord of Earnest Apologies.
That ought to make the reeky-deek-klinks of the world happy.

·
Registered
15,380 Posts
Gonna take some strong juju to repair the damage shitgibbon has done to our rep in the world.

EeN9sJDXgAAJao7.jpg

·
Registered
12,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,070
Gonna take some strong juju to repair the damage shitgibbon has done to our rep in the world.

View attachment 248278
bunker boy's only talent is failure. He is a pouting failure. The only way he doesn't lose is to take his toys and go home. Typical wing nut snowflake. He wants to nullify the election and cast doubt as a way to stomp off in a little handed huff and take his toys and go home.

He is the poster boy for infantile right wing failure. His failures in business, marriage, and soon politics are yuuuge. He cannot hide behind bs, inherited money, and bullying now. The poor little coward will have to face it all as a 74 year old man. Reasonable people face things before they turn 10. But then they can grow up to be men. bunker boy will never be a man.

·
Registered
773 Posts
I bet you know a great deal about failure. All you do you pathetic loser is sit here and rail against a guy who's the president. On and on you drone like the clueless libtard that you are. While you are on here running your vapid piehole, your wife is probably out with her bull.

·
Premium Member
13,452 Posts
bunker boy's only talent is failure. He is a pouting failure. The only way he doesn't lose is to take his toys and go home. Typical wing nut snowflake. He wants to nullify the election and cast doubt as a way to stomp off in a little handed huff and take his toys and go home.

He is the poster boy for infantile right wing failure. His failures in business, marriage, and soon politics are yuuuge. He cannot hide behind bs, inherited money, and bullying now. The poor little coward will have to face it all as a 74 year old man. Reasonable people face things before they turn 10. But then they can grow up to be men. bunker boy will never be a man.
I read Mary Trump's book.. It worse than you think. The guy is mindfucked, in addition to his obesity. Totally ruined in every way. Never made an honest dollar in his life, either. .

Reactions: BDFINALLY

·
Registered
15,380 Posts

Started reading Mary Trumps book & she boiled him down in the first 20 pages. “I do know that for the sympathy of one living being, I would make peace with all. I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.”

·
Registered
15,380 Posts
Mary Trump's book about Donald Trump has sold over 1.3 million copies during its first week of release. That number likely puts it ahead of lifetime sales of Trump's 1987 book "Art of the Deal," which reportedly sold 1.1 million copies as of 2016.

·
Registered
12,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,079
I read Mary Trump's book.. It worse than you think. The guy is mindfucked, in addition to his obesity. Totally ruined in every way. Never made an honest dollar in his life, either. .
He is the pathetic snowflake toddler he is. I do not care about his mental pathology so long as his sorry ass is gone and quits fucking up my country. His minions will have a whole lot of repenting to do. He is not salvageable and I just flat do not care. He is a suffocating fungus that must be wiped away.

·
Registered
12,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,080
Mary Trump's book about Donald Trump has sold over 1.3 million copies during its first week of release. That number likely puts it ahead of lifetime sales of Trump's 1987 book "Art of the Deal," which reportedly sold 1.1 million copies as of 2016.
That ought to be publicized, bigly. And Mary Trump probably actually wrote it. It is unlikely bunker boy even read Art of the Deal.

1061 - 1080 of 1244 Posts