Sport Bikes banner

821 - 840 of 870 Posts

·
Registered
12,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #821
Speaking of snowflakes, did Mom forget to pay the ISP bill the last month or did FoxNews start charging for links?
I was kinda wondering the same thing. Maybe the tinky little pissboy is on the way to Seattle to officially punch me in the mouth or whatever it was he had in mind when he made his inane threats.

Fauci and some others are not doing bunker boy any favors right now. The facts have a bad habit of making bunker boy look like the idiot and fraud that he is. We are watching a complete train wreck in progress. Between COVID, the impending reimposition of shut-downs in places like Georgia, Texas, Florida, Alabama, and Arizona, the fact that COVID is now spiraling out of control in ill-equipped rural areas like the prediction that got snowflake boy so bent out of shape suggested, and the ensuing economic fallout, the fact that the vast majority of Americans support the expansion of civil rights and not some Nixonian law and order clampdown, and bunker boy's own inability to think himself out of a wet paper bag, this is going to be four months of chaos. bunker boy will lash out like the cornered rat that he is. He's going to bite just about everything.

After the two additional staffers tested positive, the rules in the WH are now that the staff can do what they like, but have to be all sealed up when around pussified bunker boy. He's the biggest dishonorable sniveler on the planet. I'm amazed that hasn't completely alienated a whole lot more people. Except that so-called conservatives aren't at all conservative. They are reactionary, dishonorable, snivelers just like bunker boy. They just don't have the ability to con their way through like he has so far.

But, a whole lot can happen in more than four months. I'm plenty nervous about what the flailing rat will do as he gets more and more desperate.

I kinda wonder where Ivanka and Jared are hiding. You know they are off somewhere, behind a high wall, sealed away from reality like always. But, the net around bunker boy just keeps tightening up. And their disappearance is part of it. The rats who can disappear are disappearing.

·
Registered
12,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #823
They sure don't look real happy. And, you have to wonder how tone deaf those clowns are for posting a picture of such obviously unhappy looking kids and a father with such a fake smile. They really are that dumb.

And COVID is spiking up again. I guess the rally in Arizona was actually full, but I haven't seen any pictures or reliable reports yet. It will be a superspreader event, most likely. More dumb.

·
Registered
12,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #825
Well gosh. Tinkle will offer to punch me again. There is now scientific evidence that consumption of wingnut tv increases the likelihood that you will be infected with COVID. No surprise really. Willfully stupid people do stupid things. Watch Hannity? You are at risk. Maybe Twinkie-klink watched Hannity once too often and huffed a big ol' wad of COVID, and that's why he disappeared. I hope not, because I want this pandemic over with. Idiots spread the disease when they get it.

·
Registered
12,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #827

·
Registered
12,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #828
And, let's see what tinkle-klink has to say about COVID Donnie hiding out behind all kinds of controls while the rest of the nation suffers through this pandemic. And COVID Donnie denies there is an issue. Hell is waiting for Mike Pence.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Well, gosh. I sure do see an at risk condition in that photo.

I am going to have to travel for work next week. On an airplane. I'm not sure how I would react to a person doing that. I hope it doesn't come to that.
You should say something to a guy like that. Then we can watch the video of you getting your ass kicked on the internet.

·
Registered
15,237 Posts
Well, gosh. I sure do see an at risk condition in that photo.

I am going to have to travel for work next week. On an airplane. I'm not sure how I would react to a person doing that. I hope it doesn't come to that.
I'd ask why his earbuds aren't in his nostrils

·
Premium Member
13,440 Posts
I think there is something so many of us have forgotten about the Trumpers, something from that long ago time called 2016. Back then they didn't really think he would be elected, hell they didn't even think he'd win the nomination. They were behind him because he was the king of the trolls. Everything he said and did was to get a reaction, first from liberals and Democrats, but then even from run of the mill Republicans. The more outrageous he was, the more of a reaction he caused, the happier they were.

But they didn't have a governing philosophy. They didn't even believe in governing. All they wanted was for someone, especially someone on the magic television box, to react. They were, and still are, nothing more than toddlers drawing with crayons on their parent's walls, looking to see just how far they can go before getting a swat on the backside.

They've reached that point. A pandemic has destroyed the economy, killed over 100,000 people here in the US, we're the laughingstock of the western world, and now we find out that the Russians are paying a bounty for every American killed and Trump knew about it yet decided he wanted to reward Putin by getting him into the G7. Unmarked men in military gear clear out peaceful responsible protesters with tear gas and rubber bullets so King Troll can have a photo op. Hardworking honest government employees are being booted out of their jobs to insure criminality and even treason are not investigated. The list of scandals is so long we look back fondly on a Secretary of State who had a phony internet profile so he could spew out bullshit about how great his company was.

The American people have had enough. Trump's been exposed as the fraud intelligent people always knew him to be. His poll numbers, his life's blood, the only thing that matters to him are so bad he actually got up on Fox News and said he expects to lose to Joe Biden, the guy he tried to manufacture a smear campaign against. It's time for him to go. Resign, impeach, be frog marched out the front door, makes no difference. Our country can not survive any more of his crayon drawing on our walls. I'd say he needs a good spanking but I have a feeling Stormy Daniels already administered it and he liked it.

If you vote for him you are willfully blind to the damage he is inflicting on our nation. And if the Republican party does nothing to publicly reprimand him, then a vote for ANY Republican for any office is your acknowledgement that you are nothing but one of those trolls who giggles at "owning the libs" and cares only that the system of justice and democracy this nation has stood for should be destroyed. If so I have no use for you. I don't care if you have always voted Republican, if your family has voted Republican all the way back to John C. Fremont, you need to stand up and publicly say that the trolls need to be put in their place and you do that by holding your nose and voting for every non-Republican on that ballot even if it insures Democratic control of the House, Senate, and White House. That's the penance you pay for having inflicted him on the country.

One last thing. Put a fucking mask on when out in public for the next few months. A pandemic is not political. Stop being a fucking child.

·
Registered
12,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #836
shrug The selfish twits who won't wear masks are harming other people. They don't care. They are selfish twits. tinkie-klink and his ongoing threats of violence are just an exhibit of a selfish child drawing on the wall and smugly swaggering around to pretend he got away with it. He still hasn't turned up like he said he would. Now he thinks fatso on an airplane would beat me up and he would like that. little piss-boy hiding in mommy's basement trolling is the passtime for an incompetent with a government pension that supports his continued existence on the planet. little piss-boy should try getting a job that requires actual competence. He would fail. Just as he's failed to follow up on his offers of violence around here. little piss-boy is probably hiding from the virus instead of going out huffing and puffing in a meat packing plant.

·
Registered
15,237 Posts
But they didn't have a governing philosophy. They didn't even believe in governing. All they wanted was for someone, especially someone on the magic television box, to react. They were, and still are, nothing more than toddlers drawing with crayons on their parent's walls, looking to see just how far they can go before getting a swat on the backside.
I condensed this part of your post, this is what they were/are doing.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/99fb8c0dd25155e38160d3d86f4a1464/tenor.gif?itemid=5053064

·
Registered
590 Posts
Door knob, he is all that stands between you and the mob. Someday you will actually understand that.

821 - 840 of 870 Posts