Sport Bikes banner

801 - 820 of 870 Posts

·
Registered
12,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #802
Genie outta the bottle. Haha, good luck putting that sucka back, Bill Barr!

View attachment 248168
Trump "Liar" is hardly a bombshell. Maybe some of the other stuff will be. And if Drudge turns on the constipated orange guppy, the Faux News and Propaganda Network won't be far behind. This could be pretty interesting. The idea that everything the constipated orange guppy says is classified is absurd. I guess MAGA rallies are classified, and the constipated orange guppy's ramblings are state secrets. So, when he talks to the press, he's disclosing classified information and he's got a criminal problem. Just his on logic applied consistently, y'know. Except the constipated orange guppy is consistently inconsistent.

Remember when the idiot right was all exercised about flip-flops? Apparently they forgot that was a problem. Meh. If they didn't have something to be apoplectic about, they wouldn't have anything to do while playing with Tonka-Toys in mommy's basement.

·
Registered
15,237 Posts
The folks on the 26th floor of 725 Fifth Ave must be quaking in their boots that he's coming back, imagine a more bitter person at that point. :) BTW, voting starts in 92 days

·
Registered
12,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #804
The folks on the 26th floor of 725 Fifth Ave must be quaking in their boots that he's coming back, imagine a more bitter person at that point. :) BTW, voting starts in 92 days
He will be headed to Mar-a-Lago, provided that COVID hasn't killed everyone in Florida by then. Making sure the body count is as high as possible among his supporters seems to be a foregone conclusion of the way his campaign is working. I wonder if he knows that people in the ICU are not reliable voters.

·
Registered
12,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #807
That's all fine and good, but I count no chickens before they hatch. tinkie-wink is doing his victory shimmy in mommy's basement right about now in spite of the evidence. He's got a point, unfortunately. It was pretty obvious from the polls that Hillary was going to beat bunker boy in 2016. She did in the popular vote, exactly as the polls suggested, but the vote came in exactly right to deliver the EC to bunker boy. The same could happen this fall. And, what with COVID, who knows who will vote, what kinds of bizarre restrictions will get placed on the vote especially in GOP controlled areas, and what other kinds of shenanigans will happen. You know that both China and Russia want to see bunker boy reelected to fuck up the United States. They will be actively fouling things up if they can. It's in their interest to keep the US as divided as possible, and to make sure that the US is incompetent as possible. Keeping bunker boy in office is the perfect way to ensure both.

Polls in June are nice and all. The fact that bunker boy's numbers are sinking and Biden's are rising now doesn't mean much when it comes to what happens four and a half months from now. It's an indication, but that's all it is.

Of course, bunker boy will be holding rallies all over the place, in safe (politically) GOP states, but he's not taking the precautions necessary to avoid sickening his base with COVID. That's another joker in the deck. Just as I had expected some time ago, when tinkie-wink's new name offered to come beat me up, rural areas are getting hit now. They don't have the kinds of medical resources that cities have, and although they have some spatial advantages from being less densely populated, lack of resources will be a problem. bunker boy is pretty much guaranteeing that his supporters will contract and spread the virus. I'm sure he will be nice and safe behind all kinds of plexiglass shields, because bunker boy is the ultimate coward. But, even he could be exposed to the virus if he has repeated indoor rallies and the virus gets into the air sufficiently.

The popcorn supply may be inadequate in the next few months.

·
Registered
12,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #810

·
Registered
12,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #811
He got trolled by a disorganized bunch of teen-agers. Pretty funny, if you ask me. Plus, there are apparently far fewer idiots in Oklahoma than bunker boy thought there were. I was surprised to see pictures of bunker boy walking into the arena within spittle distance of a bunch of foaming loonies. He's determined to get himself sick, too, I guess. I thought he was a germophobe. Apparenly, his ego and wishful thinking outweigh his phobias.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
He got trolled by a disorganized bunch of teen-agers. Pretty funny, if you ask me. Plus, there are apparently far fewer idiots in Oklahoma than bunker boy thought there were. I was surprised to see pictures of bunker boy walking into the arena within spittle distance of a bunch of foaming loonies. He's determined to get himself sick, too, I guess. I thought he was a germophobe. Apparenly, his ego and wishful thinking outweigh his phobias.
I’m betting it will happen again. Trump is going to have to change his registration process cause they got this one beat.

·
Registered
12,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #814
I’m betting it will happen again. Trump is going to have to change his registration process cause they got this one beat.
The RNC and bunker boy's campaign will change things repeatedly. But, the K-pop kids have him nailed. If anything, they will get more effective at trolling him now that they did it once. And, others will. He has Russian and Chinese hackers on his side, but I suspect they are no match for a bunch of quirky American teens. There are only about four and a half months left before the election, and Biden hasn't started much of any campaigning. He may never be able to do much campaigning except electronically. He doesn't seem to need the kind of adoring crowds that bunker boy's delicate ego so desperately craves. bunker boy is a defeated old man for now. He will go down whining, if things keep up. He's always whining. Typical bully who didn't get his way. He will do as much harm as he can to those he can harm on his way out, because that's just who he is.

I'm still not counting any chickens, but it sure looks like dumpy lil' bunker boy is in the process of unraveling.

·
Registered
15,237 Posts
We'll find out this week. Trump's next rally is at Phoenix Dream City Church for a "Students for Trump Convention" tomorrow. Capacity is set at 22,000.

·
Registered
12,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #816
I just looked that place up. It's another indoor venue from what I can see. the constipated orange guppy doesn't learn too fast. Or maybe there are more really dumb people who don't mind a little COVID death to foam about owning the libs in Arizona than in Oklahoma.

·
Registered
12,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #819
Also 2 more campaign staff members tested positive today. They attended the saturday night debacle.
But they were wearing masks, according to the campaign. Right. They would have been the only two then.

As far as the event in Arizona? They aren't thinking. bunker boy doesn't do thinking. his yes men don't do thinking. None of 'em cares whether they cause other people to die, so long as the constipated covid guppy gets his ego stroked. K-pop kids or somebody will troll him again, and then he will find an empty venue again. It's going to be fun to watch his ongoing meltdown over the fact that nobody likes him much any more. Not that a whole lot of people ever did, beyond dead enders like tinkie-wink.

It's still too early, but the polls are going the right direction. bunker boy's negatives are pushing 60% in some polls now. That means Democrats and Independents are pretty much united in disliking him. It also means that Republicans are beginning to peel off a bit. They may not vote for Biden, but they also may not vote for bunker boy.

I hope Biden crushes bunker boy decisively enough that we don't have an extended vote counting period with bunker boy whining about fake votes that don't exist. You know he's going to whine no matter what. Win or lose, bunker boy is a whiner. Poor little snowflake donny who is unloved and unwanted. And the poor little snowflakes who are put upon and vote for a fellow snowflake. Like snowflake tink/klunk/deke. Huffy people like huffy bunker boy, but nobody else does.

·
Registered
15,237 Posts
Speaking of snowflakes, did Mom forget to pay the ISP bill the last month or did FoxNews start charging for links?

801 - 820 of 870 Posts