Sport Bikes banner

781 - 800 of 870 Posts

·
Registered
12,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #781 (Edited)
She's really good at playing the dumb blonde. I wonder if it's an act. She did manage to get through Harvard if I'm not mistaken. Maybe she got in on an "athletic scholarship."

She doesn't appear to have much light left in her eyes, like she's sold her soul.

·
Registered
12,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #784
Y foxnews links R WORTHLESS View attachment 248162
Yeah, I read about that. CHAZ is nothing like what the foaming idiots think it is like. Faux is for idiots who will swallow anything. And now Faux has been busted spreading falsehoods. There should be consequences, but I don't know what those consequences would be without violating the Constitution. But, lying is what they do, and they have been caught in a big way. Only half-wits can't figure it out. But what the heck, it's a free country and you can be way, way below average on purpose if you want.

Moving on to the economy, COVID, race relations, and all that, the constipated orange guppy seems determined to shoot himself in the foot repeatedly. There's the Juneteenth rally in Tulsa that his campaign finally backed down from. There's the split convention with part of it in Florida, where COVID is just exploding right now. Then there's the premature opening of the economy, which will backfire as more and more people get sick. Deathly ill and dead people don't contribute much to economic growth, unless it's growth in overwhelmed medical facilities in various locations. All of these things just underline what a complete, blistering idiot that jackass really is.

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
Yeah, I read about that. CHAZ is nothing like what the foaming idiots think it is like. Faux is for idiots who will swallow anything. And now Faux has been busted spreading falsehoods. There should be consequences, but I don't know what those consequences would be without violating the Constitution. But, lying is what they do, and they have been caught in a big way. Only half-wits can't figure it out. But what the heck, it's a free country and you can be way, way below average on purpose if you want.
What cable news network do you recommend?

·
Registered
12,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #788
What cable news network do you recommend?
None. Cable news is a good way to get all wound up for no reason. I recommend turning off the TV and reading. I read the Economist every week, read the local newspaper every morning, read economics blogs like Calculated Risk and Econbrowser, read news on Reuters or BBC and generally avoid US based news about the US on the internet. I don't look at CNN or Fox, simply because neither has a whole lot of unbiased credibility in my opinion. I look at Realclearpolitics for polling data, but the rest is just a bunch of op-eds and I can just go find a crank somewhere if I want opinions. I follow Worldometer and Reuters for COVID statistics.

So, there you have it. Turn off the damn TV. Your IQ will rise. And your blood pressure will go down. It's a double benefit.

·
Registered
590 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Well, silence is violence I guess LOL.

781 - 800 of 870 Posts