Sport Bikes banner

401 - 420 of 522 Posts

·
Registered
12,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #401
and he answers the idiot View attachment 248056
Classic! I'm amazed at the bizarre behavior the constipated orange guppy continues to exhibit. It shouldn't be that big a surprise, since he was an incompetent loudmouth with no redeeming qualities for more than 30 years before he ran for POTUS. But, it just keeps getting more bizarre since it's all out in the open now.

Second amendment rights to protect potatoes? I never knew potatoes were at risk. And besides, is the scarecrow out in the field going to be carrying a gun now? Otherwise, when the farmer is not out there standing guard on the perimeter of the potato patch, thugs will sneak in and traumatize those poor potatoes.

Comedy writers will all be out of work if this kind of thing keeps up. Too bad the rest of the world is laughing at us and turning to China and elsewhere for actual leadership. MAGA!

·
Registered
15,101 Posts
If anyone is doing screaming it's your Dear Leader. Ranting about this, after voting absentee last month, is something as
crankypants.jpg
stupid that you'd admit too.

·
Registered
435 Posts
It really riles you that he communicates directly with the American people doesn't it? it must pain you to realize that he is circumventing the extremely biased left-wing media who twist and turns his message into lies, deceit and distortion even though they are exposed on almost a daily basis.

·
Registered
15,101 Posts
Like most things, it makes me giggle when he rants/threatens Michigan/Nevada, but stands mute about Iowa/Nebraska/WbygodVA doing the same thing. BTW, is it true the phrase most often directed at you growing up was, "Oh, my sweet summer child?"

·
Registered
435 Posts
I bet when you were growing up everybody looked at you and wondered wow is that a boy or a girl?

·
Registered
12,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #410
If he were any other POTUS, he wouldn't be nearly as dishonest. Funny how that works. Even the obvious dishonest statements by previous presidents were not a daily occurrence like the pure bullshit that dribbles out of the constipated orange guppy.

The reason he's whining about mail-in votes is so he can claim voter fraud if he gets turfed. He's a whiny little snowflake sore looser, just like the losers who back him.

·
Registered
12,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #412
COVID has now killed approximately 95K Americans. It's killing about a thousand per day. We will hit 100K before June. The administration will give itself an A plus plus plus, no doubt. The constipated orange guppy gets a gold participation star from himself. Meanwhile, people keep on dying. It's hitting MAGA land a bit more all the time, too. Eventually, enough wingnuts will catch the bug that maybe, just maybe, the idiot fringe will finally figure out that this is not the common cold and paying attention is a far better idea than strutting around in camo.

But, the idiot fringe has to be protecting potatoes. Those are defenseless. They don't move unless you dig them up, and there are gangs of illegal Chinese Mexicans who harvest defenseless potatoes. In Virginia, which is right next to Idaho and Washington. You can never be too careful about this kind of thing. Gotta get some more guns to handle it.

·
Registered
15,101 Posts
Today it was "operation Haircut" at the Michigan State Capital. Along with getting some sun, the stylists also got $500 citations for disorderly conduct. courtesy of the MSP.

GRKSTIEDXFC43FEVKSMIWCPEHU.jpg

·
Registered
435 Posts
A little contrast in styles:

I showed this to a couple of my friends and we all laughed loudly. this is Rich from you liberals trying to portray that liberals typically protest more peacefully than conservatives LMAO!

·
Registered
435 Posts
COVID has now killed approximately 95K Americans. It's killing about a thousand per day. We will hit 100K before June. The administration will give itself an A plus plus plus, no doubt. The constipated orange guppy gets a gold participation star from himself. Meanwhile, people keep on dying. It's hitting MAGA land a bit more all the time, too. Eventually, enough wingnuts will catch the bug that maybe, just maybe, the idiot fringe will finally figure out that this is not the common cold and paying attention is a far better idea than strutting around in camo.

But, the idiot fringe has to be protecting potatoes. Those are defenseless. They don't move unless you dig them up, and there are gangs of illegal Chinese Mexicans who harvest defenseless potatoes. In Virginia, which is right next to Idaho and Washington. You can never be too careful about this kind of thing. Gotta get some more guns to handle it.
Awwww you mad bro?

401 - 420 of 522 Posts