Sport Bikes banner

381 - 400 of 565 Posts

·
Registered
12,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #382
Deek/tinky-wink/klunk-boy can't handle being irrelevant and ignored. So, the little snowflake keeps coming back pretending to be somebody else. That's OK. He's the 1% who live in mommy's basement, collecting a federal pension while whining about the tyranny of the federal tit that keeps him fed. He has his Tonka toys to play with, but that must not be enough. I guess his dog got tired of him and ran off with the mail man.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Yes but at least I can think for myself. Can you find another conservative who is active on this form? I'll wait.

·
Registered
12,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #389
Trump claims to be taking hydroxychloroquine.

Yeah, the constipated orange guppy really is this dumb.

In other news, the COVID spread is doing what a pandemic does. NYC was hit hard, and is now getting back under control. The rest of the country?

You can look at the numbers and draw your own conclusions.

The good news is that there may be a vaccine coming. How soon? After the election cycle is over, most likely, because trials are just starting. Even if it's fast tracked, and even if it works, and even if there are no side-effects, it's going to take a bit of time. In the mean time, keep an eye on the numbers for the inevitable relapse when things open up too fast. Especially in MAGA-land where it almost seems to be a religion to deny COVID as an issue, just like climate change denialism is a religious thing. Christians? Nope. Not a one in MAGA-land. Lots of frauds.

Ezekiel 13:9
9 And mine hand shall be upon the prophets that see vanity, and that divine lies: they shall not be in the assembly of my people, neither shall they be written in the writing of the house of Israel, neither shall they enter into the land of Israel; and ye shall know that I am the Lord GOD.

Jeremiah 23:16
16 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Hearken not unto the words of the prophets that prophesy unto you: they make you vain: they speak a vision of their own heart, and not out of the mouth of the LORD.

Matthew 7:15-20
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Matthew 24:22-25
22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. 23 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time.

The fools who swoon at the feet of the constipated orange guppy, especially those who should know better, will have a reckoning coming. I'm looking specifically at Kayleigh McEnany who, if she was truly a Christian, would understand that she's serving evil and serving false prophets. Sure, she's very cute, but visuals don't absolve her from the requirement to think, be honest, and actually do what's right. COVID will kill a whole lot of people. It's looking more like a quarter million Americans will die by sometime in August now. Promoting snake oil will help kill them. So much for being Christian. Hell awaits those who are part of this administration's callous efforts to casually harm Americans for fun and profit. Especially profit. Mammon, of course, rules the GOP. Not a shred of real faith there.

When this disease starts wiping out people in MAGA-land who are not only immigrants working in meat packing plants, I guess we will see if the tune changes at all. It will be far too late by then.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Well if oranges man is truly taking hydroxychloroquine, then you left-wing loons should be quite pleased about that, no? After all if taking it is fatal...

·
Registered
15,113 Posts
There's another choice. He thinks he is taking it, but it's just sugar pills from his doctor to shut him up.

·
Registered
12,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #395
That punk ass bitch is not taking hydroxychloroquine. I know it and YOU know it too.
That's probably true. His handlers are stuck in a tough place when it comes to stupid stuff like this. They have to cover his fat ass. And, his behavior will kill people. Those who support him are complicit in the deaths his bullshit will cause.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Dude seriously step back from the edge. We're not all going to die of something f** Chinese virus. how to push back from the table little bit go for a long walk go ride a bike you do have a bike don't you? Get some perspective your negativity is overwhelming.

·
Registered
459 Posts
he must not be a very good doctor, since he is giving a medical recommendation to a patient of which he knows nothing about his medical history.

381 - 400 of 565 Posts