Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
7,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just watched it in full screen. I'm ready to donate my left nut and sell my first born to have one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--wmUa4ldpg

I know its not 'all that' compared to x, y, or z...but I'm an old school MB guy...favorite car I've ever owned was a 280SEL, and other than the CLS series, I've been rather bummed about MB's...til now :welcome2

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
for the money it'll cost, there is an Audi, BMW, or probably a Porsche I'd take first.

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
So...the point of the car is to be so comfortable that you fall asleep 2 minutes down the road. That will certainly keep things interesting for us motorcycle riders.

·
Banned
7,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
In the LA or SF areas, you can get trapped in your car sometimes (traffic) so you want to be comfortable. It would be overkill anywhere else, even Orange County.

·
Registered
278 Posts
i just watched the video and i'm not a car guy ... give me my F150 any day, but there are a few that if i were going to splurge on a car i would debate on a few, bmw m5, 550 or 535, or mustang shelby gt (i'm sure there is one or two more, but cars just do not get me excited).

but i do say the AMG S series does get me thinking how awesome of a drive that would be.

however, what is pissing me off about the direction the auto industry is going ... i do not want a car to make my decisions for me ... ever. it's not really just the auto industry but everything electronic is taking away the "responsibility" of making decisions. we are getting so dependent on an electronic device telling us something is wrong a lot of people want something to tell us what is wrong instead of us taking the time and actually thinking.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I want robots driving most people around, just not to the point where they are required.

·
Banned
7,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I've driven the $63...pretty lame. This car is comfy and luxury, and never will be performance.

I'd rather have a restored c10 or f100 but u gotta give this car its dues for what it is. The video was well produced...and I normally hate commercials, especially for cars.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I've driven the $63...pretty lame. This car is comfy and luxury, and never will be performance.

I'd rather have a restored c10 or f100 but u gotta give this car its dues for what it is. The video was well produced...and I normally hate commercials, especially for cars.
Did you say restored c10?

:)

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
<needs 4x4>

</topic>

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
No. 4x4 trucks from that era sit a little higher without being ridiculous, were rarer, and were tough as nails. T

1 - 17 of 17 Posts