Sport Bikes banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Digi Slut
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All - Need some help here :) As many may know, we help support The Gaston County Animal Shelter, via a bi-annual drive, that we fondly call MUTTS IN RUTTS. We help out not only by sponsoring / fostering a needful pup, but by also going out into the community and attempting a "drive" to collect anything that we can that will make the cats and dogs stay at said shelter easier. Blankets, toys, food, cleaning materials...new or used...ANYTHING that will help the shelter make the animal's stays more comfy.

To that end, the Holiday Season, and our last fund drive of the 2014 year is upon us. The dates for this drive are 11/15 through 12/13, with a ride planned on 12/13 to gather the boxes / items, whereas we will as a group head to the shelter to drop the items off.

What we need, to make this run as successful as the previous 06 that we have done, are the below.

HUGE BOXES
VOLUNTEERS TO WRAP SAID BOXES IN BRIGHT CHRISTMAS COLOR WRAPPING PAPER
FOLKS TO HELP ME FIND BUSINESSES THAT WILL HAPPILY BE COLLECTION POINTS
FOLKS TO HELP ME GET THE BOXES TO SAID BUSINESSES

Daniele is making the flyers, working the news and social media outlets. Once the flyers are made, with the drop off points keyed in, I will be more than happy to print these off from work to save time and monies, but I need folks to step up and lend a paw. It is for a fantastic cause, you get to help animals, you get to ride your bikes, AND anything you might spend helping is a tax write off...share some of your time, and efforts, and let's make this drive even better than all others!

Post up if you are able to help.

2014 Mutts In Rutts Shelter Drive

1 - 1 of 1 Posts