4,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2013 TrackAddix Schedule
(Tentative - Some dates may change)

April 13/14 - MAM Weekend (+ School)
April 28 - MPH MotoSunday
May 6 - MAM MotoMonday
May 18/19 - MPH Weekend (+ School)
June 1/2 - MAM Weekend (+ School) (+ Street)
June 10 - MAM MotoMonday
June 22/23 - MPH Weekend (+ School)
July 1 - MAM MotoMonday
July 13/14 - MAM Weekend (+ School)
July 27/28 - MPH Weekend (+ School)
Aug 5 - MAM MotoMonday
Aug 25 - MPH MotoSunday
Sep 7/8 - MAM Weekend (+ School) (+ Street)
Sep 15 - MPH MotoSunday
Sep 23 - MAM MotoMonday
Sep 28/29 - MPH Weekend (+ School)
Oct 7 - MAM MotoMonday
Oct 14 - MAM MotoMonday
Oct 27 - MAM "Boo Bash"

what are your plans for 2013?

·
I sell and install tires!
156 Posts
ZARS 2013 Track Day Schedule

Friday, May 17 - BIR, Donnybrooke Road Course (long course)
Memorial Weekend, May 27-28 - Road America
Sunday, June 30 - BIR, Competition Course
Friday, July 12 - Road America
Labor Day, September 2 - BIR, Competition Course

·
156 Posts
I know I am going to do both days with ZARS over Memorial Day. I don't have anything else planned, yet.

·
Registered
597 Posts
I would just like to get to MAM, MPH and HPT at least once each this year. Doubtful I will try to make it anywhere else, I think I'll be spending a lot of time traveling for work in 2013.

·
Registered
4,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RA? hmm very tempting!

i know mam and hpt for sure not a big fan of MPH

scotty you planning on the flat4?

·
Registered
848 Posts
off the wall question, how does ZARS compare to other schools ... like STT or Nesba? i USED to be a member of NESBA back in 07, but have not been back to the track since....

:(

·
Registered
4,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
never been to zars but i have done nesba and stt.

nesba i think actually ranks riders the way they should. meaning an A, I or B rider has actually that skill level. they do a better job sorting it out and will bump you down or up accordingly.

STT IMO let anyone sign up for any class. Typically I have been riding I but in STT I could have rode A. dont get me wrong there were some fast riders and i am by far not the fastest but the skill level was mixed and not up to par with nesba qualifications.

again this is just my opinion based on a few days at STT. ive done alot of nesba days though.

·
Registered
848 Posts
yeah, i missed NESBA cause they had their act together. i only rode Novice, but i was soooooooooooo close to I (according to the instructor) before i wrecked. grrr.... i want another shot.

·
156 Posts
Nesba has fast riders! Unfortunately, they have forgotten about us in the midwest. :headscrtch I would say that ZARS would most closely compares to STT in terms of varied ability within a group.

Heath, I am a go for both Flat Fours in 2013! I can't wait!!

·
Registered
597 Posts
not a big fan of MPH
I hear ya. I liked it initially, although my last trip to MPH I thought it was awfully bumpy. But at least part of me thinks that we need to give some business that way and keep Track Addix alive. Attendance at the trackdays I attended was pretty poor. That meant a lot of track time for me, but wondering how much of this they can take before they also pull the plug.

At least they have a nice paddock. MAM, BFR ... not sure if they will ever improve. Heartland is cool, but I really don't like how they run their trackdays, it appears to be wide open, no instruction, try to be careful and not crash into another biker.

·
Spider Monkey Invasion
1,316 Posts
My only track time this year will be Bonneville August 10th-16th. Crewing for a friend going for several 750cc partial streamliner records. I get to make some tuning passes on the bike but he is much smaller and lighter so he will be making the actual record attempt passes.
Look for Team Unorthodux on Facebook.

Really want to get the Multi out at RA but no longer have a means to transport and will most likely have knobbies on it by then anyway. lol

·
Registered
4,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I hear ya. I liked it initially, although my last trip to MPH I thought it was awfully bumpy. But at least part of me thinks that we need to give some business that way and keep Track Addix alive. Attendance at the trackdays I attended was pretty poor. That meant a lot of track time for me, but wondering how much of this they can take before they also pull the plug.

At least they have a nice paddock. MAM, BFR ... not sure if they will ever improve. Heartland is cool, but I really don't like how they run their trackdays, it appears to be wide open, no instruction, try to be careful and not crash into another biker.
i hear ya there. def dont want to see track addix gone either, then we really wouldnt have anything. one main factor is by the time i drove to mph i might have just gone to RA pretty much the same distance and Id rather go to RA.

·
Registered
499 Posts
I'll be back at Blackhawk at least a couple times, maybe Putnam and/or BIR, possibly HPT depending. It might be optimistic, but I'm shooting for once a month once the season gets swinging. The wife seems to be aiming at the track soon too, so there will probably be a trip to DCTC for her at minimum if she's up to it this year. We'll see how it all turns out.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Everybody get the email from ZARS?

Mark your calendars...2013 ARS Schedule Announced (DCTC)!
April 26*, May 4,5, 18*, June 2, 9,29, July 14,19*,28 August 10,18, Sept 8 Appreciation Weekend - Sept 28-29 Times 9am-5pm * Denotes 5-9pm

Exclusive Event- June 23 - Womens ARS & Sport Touring/Cruiser ARS. Two separate schools in one day! Maximum of 20 per school! Don't miss this!

ZARS 2013 Track Day Schedule Announced!!!
Friday, May 17 - Brainerd Intl Raceway, Donnybrooke Road Course (long
course)
Memorial Wkd, May 27-28 - Road America
Sunday, June 30 - Brainerd Intl Raceway, Competition Course Friday, July 12 - Road America Labor Day, September 2 - Brainerd Intl Raceway, Competition Course

ZARS Team
Zalusky Advanced Riding School & Track Days ZARS Home New email for JZ - [email protected]
Team- [email protected]
Ph-612.310.9833

·
156 Posts
RA? hmm very tempting!

i know mam and hpt for sure not a big fan of MPH

scotty you planning on the flat4?
The F4T has been changed to June 22-23rd. That opens up the original weekend to head to Road America and catch the AMA races!

·
Spider Monkey Invasion
1,316 Posts
Scott...I may head up to RA for AMA too...

1 - 20 of 89 Posts