Sport Bikes banner

2013 Isle of Man TT

20K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  SkyChimp 
#1 · (Edited)
Just saw a commercial for it.

SAME DAY Coverage ALL week! Starts June 2nd @10 PM on Velocity.

#5 ·
Holy Hell!!! My DVR had already picked it up and has it in que!!!!! No waiting a couple of months for it to come to the US.

Reactions: jk750
#11 ·
How do we watch qualifying and the other races? It's a 2 week+ event and Velocity is what, showing 3 days worth of hilights? ITV4 is showing evening hilights during the week, but you can only watch online if you are in the UK, and so far all of the proxies that I have tried are not working. The IoMTT Facebook page has some real-time stuff, but during the week I'm generally working during that time... :(

#16 ·
But what I don't get is how Earths' protocol can summate to such extreme measures conflicting against other regional discrepancies among other things in which we cannot describe as of yet. And they say we will see a great amount of scientific advances that will allow us to prosper? I agree to disagree. Anyways, in references to Yemens' GDP, declining ever so rapidly due to cultivation issues and serious, unhygienic flaws to it's water supply. And at the same time, we have to worry about the issue that's occurring in Quebec, with all of the chickens failing to reproduce. Which is why we shall see an increase in fresh produces throughout the country. And this whole situation with Eric Wothheimer has erupted in a volatile manner. But I digress.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.