WTF is velocity?

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
must be a US channel.

·
Are we not men?
9,013 Posts
Holy Hell!!! My DVR had already picked it up and has it in que!!!!! No waiting a couple of months for it to come to the US.

Reactions: jk750

·
After Me Lucky Charms
5,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I had to make a correction. The same day coverage begins every night at 10 PM (not AM).

·
Registered
6,884 Posts
Woot! This race is awesome every year!

·
Registered
40 Posts
How do we watch qualifying and the other races? It's a 2 week+ event and Velocity is what, showing 3 days worth of hilights? ITV4 is showing evening hilights during the week, but you can only watch online if you are in the UK, and so far all of the proxies that I have tried are not working. The IoMTT Facebook page has some real-time stuff, but during the week I'm generally working during that time... :(

·
After Me Lucky Charms
5,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How do we watch qualifying and the other races? It's a 2 week+ event and Velocity is what, showing 3 days worth of hilights? ITV4 is showing evening hilights during the week, but you can only watch online if you are in the UK, and so far all of the proxies that I have tried are not working. The IoMTT Facebook page has some real-time stuff, but during the week I'm generally working during that time... :(
Uhm, no. Try June 2nd to the 8th.

Don't be a pessimist, at least Velocity is SHOWING it at all! :flash

·
Registered
40 Posts
Uhm, no. Try June 2nd to the 8th.

Don't be a pessimist, at least Velocity is SHOWING it at all! :flash
Yes, but I want MORE. :D Hopefully it will do well this year. Maybe next year they will do 1 hour summaries of qualifying as well. Already have the DVR set for the VelocityHD shows.

·
Registered
39 Posts
But what I don't get is how Earths' protocol can summate to such extreme measures conflicting against other regional discrepancies among other things in which we cannot describe as of yet. And they say we will see a great amount of scientific advances that will allow us to prosper? I agree to disagree. Anyways, in references to Yemens' GDP, declining ever so rapidly due to cultivation issues and serious, unhygienic flaws to it's water supply. And at the same time, we have to worry about the issue that's occurring in Quebec, with all of the chickens failing to reproduce. Which is why we shall see an increase in fresh produces throughout the country. And this whole situation with Eric Wothheimer has erupted in a volatile manner. But I digress.

·
After Me Lucky Charms
5,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Are you High? this is about the Isle of Man, not Yemen

·
Registered
869 Posts
I was just looking for that link to post!

Not to miss it, I'm sure it will be great! I watched most of the NW200 by BBC's HD streaming; it was great, although it got cut due to amazing amounts of rain. I hope that doesn't ruin this one now.

So sad about Matsushita :(

1 - 20 of 21 Posts