Sport Bikes banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for all the riderz in the area to try and set up some group rides. We ride with all types. We dont care who you are or what you ride as long as your out to have a good friendly ride. I have a few friends on cruzers and a few sport bikes. Try to do quickys through out the week but want to get up some longer rides to as time allows.

Im Sporting a ZX12 riding out of Elkton, MD:bzbatl

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you have face book look up Nocturnal Riders. You will find a group and a non-profite orginazation. We are using the Non-profit page and it open to everyone to like. Its small now but I hope it will continue to grow. If I get a sizable group Im thinking about converting an old website I still own over and making a it a local bike site since some people just dont want to be on face book. :bangdesk I ran a photo site for local bar scene and well I just grew bored with it since the scene really has died in my area. But I still have lots of cards printed with the address on it and still own the name as I still run other websites under the server its on. So I have the space and its free to me. Im also looking to see if I cant set up some kinda paging system were we can sign up to recieve texts alerts so we can mass text when a ride comes up.
Things we are talking about now are:

The first sunday of the month there is a bike meet At the American Legion Post / Ephrata Community Park in Ephrata, PA 17522

Wednesday there is bike night at Hooters in NewCastle DE

Talks of a ride to shady maple smorgasbord 129 Toddy Drive
East Earl, PA 17519

Also looking to set up a bike ride starting with a bike blessing.. Any help to keep the rubber side down couldnt hurt.

As well as lots of last min local rides just to go cruise. (hense the text messaging Ideal)

So tell some friends and get them to comment here or like us on face book. The more interest the more Ill put in to setting something up!

And just for record we are not looking at this time to set up a orginized club. Just trying to get a great way for all of us to get together and ride!!

·
Old/Slow, But having fun
177 Posts
There is a fairly large contingent of riders from Newark / Kennett Square/ West Chester /S. Jersey. We used to be active on this board but moved to facebook and nesportbikes board. You can find them on face book at "I wheelie with Bronson". and "I ride with Pohlcat, Yo". However, This year seems like we are doing more track riding vs. street. We used to be very active on Sunday mornings, usually meeting at the Old Wooden WAWA. There are a couple who still do the Eprhrata run. Most are into "spirited rides" but a few of the younger guys frequent the bike night stuff

·
Old/Slow, But having fun
177 Posts
Can you post the route for the Eprhrata run please?
There are several varients that are out on google maps. We usually run creek road from Chadds Ford to Birdsboro then cross over toward Maple Grove. There is another group that runs up 896 out of Newark

Reactions: 16K-RPM
1 - 9 of 9 Posts