HeliBars® Kawasaki ZX10 handlebar replacement system specifications:
- 1 1/2" taller
- 1/2" rearward
- 25 3/4" width
- To better support the rider's weight the 20 degree downward angle of the stock clip-ons was reduced and rotated up to 6 degrees providing a more neutral wrist position
- Positioned 1/2" higher at the fork tube, producing a total rise of 1 1/2" noticeably more comfortable yet still sporty
- Handlebar width is increased by 1/2"
- Machined from a solid 6061 aluminum billet, the new TracStar is both lightweight and extremely strong
- Factory damper weights are retained as are all stock cables and hydraulic lines
- Bar tubes have control housing locating pin holes for proper and accurate assembly
- Finish is a durable black powder coat
Questions? Call us 800-859-4642
Thanks to Mark for loaning us his bike before he even took delivery of it!!!