Sport Bikes banner

41 - 60 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
acalliste said:
I would love to do a men of SBN calendar. :boink

Hey Bombshell, sorry about the hole in your page... when I was going over the layouts, I didn't realize they would have it so far away from the edge. :( But your picture is beautiful enough to overcome it, I think.
Yeah...hehehe. I looked at it and thought, damn, I got a big hole in my head like somebody shot me. It's alright, hon...sometimes it is hard to tell with those things. Get the guys to do SBN calendar...I'll buy. Dunno if we will have enough women to buy it, but it sure would be cool.

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
It doesn't cost anything to create a calendar on cafepress. We can make it and if only the two of us buy it that will be fine.

We need to get the guys to give permission to use their pics though. Maybe I need to start a new thread for that. The proceeds can go to the same charity.

·
Asian Persuasion
2,897 Posts
Well I third that vote!!!! :banana

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Old guys need love too. :D

Just looking through the Guys for the SBN Ladies thread, I think I could come up with enough pics for a decent calendar. Would it be rude to just use them, or should I get permission from the guys first?

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
jim schmidt said:
Many sites try... few suceed so well!

With that inspiration, I'm already starting to think about

"The Old Fat Guys of SBN" What do ya think?
Well I'm halfway there to that club Jim...few more years and I'll hit the other :(

·
Registered
863 Posts
AC - You should check out the Post your ugly mug (shots) thread under the pictures section. There are some, hot, hot, hotties over there. I'll buy one...being it is for charity :banana

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
acalliste said:
It doesn't cost anything to create a calendar on cafepress. We can make it and if only the two of us buy it that will be fine.

We need to get the guys to give permission to use their pics though. Maybe I need to start a new thread for that. The proceeds can go to the same charity.
Maybe the charity should be testicular cancer for that one. Hehe.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
acalliste said:
Old guys need love too. :D

Just looking through the Guys for the SBN Ladies thread, I think I could come up with enough pics for a decent calendar. Would it be rude to just use them, or should I get permission from the guys first?
I could secretly send you some hot pics of steeltoe. Hehehe.

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
I remember hot pix of steeltoe in the sugar shack.......yum-may! Unfortunately I did not click and save as.....:(

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
blndebmbr said:
I remember hot pix of steeltoe in the sugar shack.......yum-may! Unfortunately I did not click and save as.....:(
I hope he doesn't kick my ass for volunteering him. uh...or uh...that's ok.:spank :spank :)

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
blndebmbr said:

yea, I remember those...mmmmmm mmmmmnnnn good. Finger lickin' good...well something lickin good anyway :boink :boink wish I've saved them too.

And, yes, if there is a boy calender, proceeds should go to testicular CA, and I would also purchase one of them

41 - 60 of 94 Posts