Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The calendar is complete!!

First, I want to thank all the ladies who submitted pics. Everyone put in a lot of effort, and we truly appreciate it! There were a lot of submissions, but in the end we had 12 sets of pics that could be used in layouts.

I know I said I would send a PM to everyone to let you know what pics were used, but my computer got fried last weekend and I couldn't do it. I lost all your email addresses, and was using someone else's computer to get the calendar ready for sale. Sorry about that.

So here it is!

The 2008 Women of SBN Calendar

The 2008 Women of SBN Calendar - 2nd Edition

:edit - All profits to be donated to the charity or charities that get the most votes.

·
The Fuzz
5,975 Posts
I ordered mine too. They turned out great! Great job Tammy and whoever your helper was(sorry, can't remember). :D

·
Nurse Nymphette
7,289 Posts
Wonderful BEOOOTIFUL Women of SBN!!

·
Registered
7,222 Posts
woweeeee, christmas, hannukha and kwanza all came early this year!!

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
To be honest, by the end of it, I didn't really care if I got in it at all. I didn't realize what a painful process this whole thing was going to be. So many awesome pics, and only 12 months to fill.

I am now looking at making a collage of everyone's pics (any that weren't used in the calendar) and making a T-shirt or something.

Provided I can get all the pics back either from everyone who has copies from the selection process, or off my Norton Backup site. I lost everything on my computer when it crashed last weekend. :(

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes, I thought of that too... we'll see. Depends on what the collage ends up looking like. Cafepress has black t-shirts now, so I thought that would make it more desirable.

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well, I lost them since they were on my computer when it crashed. I switched to the current one as a tribute to KH. I was going to switch back any day now. I'll have to see what I can scrape up. Hopefully I have some saved on my work computer or on a memory stick at home.

·
Registered
10,734 Posts
See??? I told you that you should have let me setup an email account that would be copied on the submission of the pictures. Always have to have a good disaster recovery plan. :D

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Tammy, just let us know when/where you need us to resubmit picture's too..

I think a poster would be pretty cool.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts