Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i bought a set of brake/clutch levers the installation on the clutch was easy its the brake thats the problem....no matter how tight i get it it will not snap back...if i pull the brake it will stay engaged...theres no spring to the lever at all. Do you think i need a larger bolt for the lever? i replaced the lever with the factory lever and it worked fine...any ideas would be much appreciated

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Those fake pazzos are known to need a bit of file or spacer adjustment to get them to work properly . They kinda spilt the difference in the production so they fit most bikes .. but not any of them perfectly .

·
the joke is in your hand
8,594 Posts
yeah sounds like it's too tight of a fit in the pivot area.

glad all these knock offs weren't around when I bought my pazzo's. I would have probably ended up with some lol

·
the joke is in your hand
8,594 Posts
sure seems like a lot of money but they're worth it. I've seen a few cheapo's with faded colors and everything.
mine has been on my bike since 2005 and no fading. the only thing I wish they did was put a bearing in the pivot instead of a brass bushing. just keep it lubed up with white lithium or some other good grease and they'll stay working great for a long time.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
I had cheap knockoff on my :gsxr. I had to shave a bit off but they were fine when i sold the bike a few months back. I had around 7k on them.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Mine faded after a few months.... Oh well. I'm cheap/broke.

Sent from my DROIDX

1 - 9 of 9 Posts