Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
yeah, check out the 2000-2002 zx6r parts, thats where I got my Yoshi RS3 Slip on and a 47T rear sprocket....the parts are practically the same....

·
Registered
1 Posts
it is a GREAT BIKE. Just changed my grips, windscreen, and frame sliders. Just have to change my exhaust. Looking at a Twobrothers

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts
OEM parts to repare / replace damaged parts you mean or are you looking for aftermarket add ons? From your post I'm thinking you're looking for replacement parts for thigns that are damaged. OEM you kinda need to go to your dealer, at least that's what we have to do here, but our motorcycle shopping options suck.

·
Registered
8 Posts
ive got a 2001 zx6r which is almost identical, what parts do you need, i stripped mine down to avoid damaging parts that i didnt need.

·
Registered
3 Posts
ive got a 2001 zx6r which is almost identical, what parts do you need, i stripped mine down to avoid damaging parts that i didnt need.
Hey chadling... any chance you have a spare rear seat, rear footpegs and hand-holds you want to get rid of? Don't want my GF to go flying off the cowl cover.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts