Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**Updated 2007 Aprilia Tuono for Sale

$5300.00- Email me for more info. rsvrfactoy at gmail dot com

Up for sale is my 2007 Tuono with 9200 miles on it. I'm the 2nd owner. The bike is in excellent shape. Bike runs great and strong. Motor is stock. Below is a list of the mods to it.

- Ohlins Rear Shock
- Cored stock exhaust- (removed cats and added straight baffles) Has same gains as the Akro slip-ons for this bike and sounds awesome!
- Custom Cut Red Decals. This bike's apperance is one of kind. You will never see another one like this anywhere. Can be removed to show stock silver decals.
- Red Wheels from RSVR (Not OZ's)
- Clear tail light and turn signals
- Brand New Bridgestone S20 tires
- Passenger pegs (these do not come standard with the bike)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
I'll admit I'm to lazy to look it up myself...

This is 1000 cc?

V twin?

EFI?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
I promise you, if I hit this next Mega Millions, I will buy this bike.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Two going for three owners with only 9K miles? What's wrong with it?
LOL at steingar. A little cynical, huh?

There is nothing wrong with it at all. It runs great!! I bought it with about 4200miles on it in 2008 and only put about 5000 miles on it since then. I have 2 daughters who play 3 sports each, plus I manage their softball teams in the summer. This plus a very short riding season in Chicago equals no time to ride. I ride it work a lot, but that's only 10 miles away.

Another thing is I'm just looking for a change. I had an 04 RSVR Factory before this Tuono. They are really the same bike sans bodywork and with higher handlebars. So for the last 10 years I've been riding basically the same bike. Plus, I found a great deal on a Diavel so I bought it.

That's it in a nutshell. I also just lowered to price to $6000, so it's priced to sell. There is not another one like it in the world.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How are you liking the Diavel? Id love to try one, as crossover as they seem, I bet it would suit 90 prevent of my needs.
I bought it about month ago right before the weather got bad and only had a chance to ride it once for about 20 miles. It is pretty cool and definitely much different than my Tuono, but in a good way which is what I was looking for. Lots of power, more than the Tuono. Sounds great with the full Termi system on there. I'm looking forward to Spring and Summer so that I can check out the handling better.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Guess you're gonna have to wait till spring to sell it. I wouldn't remove a single thing. That's like erasing the nose from the Mona Lisa.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah, I might have to wait until Spring which is OK. From my experience aftermarket add ons don't really add much resale value to the bike. People just look at kbb and see the bike is worth this much and that's all they are willing to pay. You are better off removing it and selling it separately to get more $ out of the bike.

The bike still has the Ohlins shock ($700) and cored exhaust which is every bit equal to a set of Akro slip-ons ($1000+ and better looking IMO), but I won't get $1700 more for it when I sell it.

The belly pan is still available if someone wants it with the bike.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts