Sport Bikes banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used this bike solely to commute to UCF for the past year, except of course for the occasional pleasure ride in the country. I've ensured that all maintenance has been performed on schedule. The oil was changed 1000 miles ago, and at the same time, I installed a new rear tire. The front tire still has excellent tread depth. The paint, fairings, & controls are all like new! Never dropped or wrecked in any way. It also comes with a set of SonicSprings front fork springs, not installed (cost me $80).

I'm the second owner (and the original owner is a friend of mine), and this is my third motorcycle. I'm also being forced to sell my 1988 FZR400 classic sportbike restoration project (SOLD). The reason I have to sell both of them is because I'm changing colleges, so I'm moving out of my home in Orlando, and I need to make the security deposit on my new place.

I'm staying at my parents home in Rockledge currently, but I can drive over to the UCF area to show it if you're seriously interested. I'm there Tuesdays & Thursdays for class, or this Saturday.

I've got an offer to buy it this Saturday for $2500, but I was hoping to get a better offer for such a nice, well-maintained bike, especially since the riding season is just getting good here in FL.

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
would be very interested if you lived closer to kentucky...nice looking bike good luck with the sell....I sent a link to this to a friend of mine looking for a bike after a bad lowside so they may get in touch with you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.