Sport Bikes banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Joy Rider
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to get rid of the toy as I am buying a new house and need some more room in the budget. I have had this bike exactly one year off the showroom floor and as in as good condition as it was that day with out a scratch on it! It has 2200 miles on it. All black, Tires are still in good shape. This has been kept maticulously clean. It has been kept in my garage/basement since ownership. I am super anal about my toys(it even sits on wood pads to keep the tires off the concrete). It has only seen light rain twice while getting stuck on a ride home the pictures below are of the dirtest it has ever been b/c of a night ride and got some bugs and dust on it! haha. I have all maintence records from the kawasaki recommended servicing and oil changes and the inspection. It has had its oil changed three times. I have not ran synthetic in it yet as I have been running Havoline 10W40. This bike has just under $3000 in mods. I have all original parts to go with the bike as well as two helmets, jackets, gloves, bike cover and extra keys owners manuals and original paperwork and receipts. I can put the bike back to stock if the person desires. This bike first time out this spring fell over in the parking lot. You can see the couple scuffs on the old plastic pieces ( I can send a detailed pic of the two old pieces if you like). I didnt even have to replace these but did as like I said I am that anal about it. I will also include those two plastics in the sale.

Listed Accessories:
Rear Seat cowl (kawasaki)
Smoked tailight (also works in conjunction with factory turnsignals)
Smoked Front turns (even mor eflush than the sticks ones)
Smoked rear turns
Double bubble dark smoke windscreeen Zero Gravity
Akrapovic Carbon Slip ons
Removed Reflectors with replacement factory stainless bolts
Fender eliminator kit
Black powder coated license plate frame with white led light built into frame
*extra set of rear pegs that I was going to have powder coated black to match the frame.

HJC AC-12 Carbon Fiber series Helmet Large size with Helmet Bag
*also have Chrome/smoked lense for AC-12
Vega passenger helmet size Medium with slip bag
Coretech Large FSX jacket with removable liner and vents (large)
Coretech gloves
Coretech Ladies Jacket Medium
Coretech gloves
Bike Inside Dust cover

(all the helmets and jackets are like brand new, the womens jacket was worn twice as well as the extra helmet)

*Like I said all stock parts are included, rear fender, license plate holder, windscreen, factory rear seat, slips ons, all lights etc.

Just inspected last month. This Bike is my baby, but I am tired of renting and time to buy a house and I barely have been riding it!

$10,500 as I am including ALOT with this sale!

If you would like more pics or have any questions or would like to see it email me [email protected] . I dont prefer to ship this as I would like the buyer to see this bike in person to appreciate it.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.