Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so whats the word!!?? anyone know any juicy details about this bike yet? will it follow along the same lines as its b***** brother... or will it be designed totally different? Thoughts and opinions are welcome. Let the debate begin. :banana

·
Gonna go far on my GSX-R!
2,238 Posts
ive got no real info but i think theyll keep the 750 and 600 pretty much the same, thats the way it should be too. im not a fan of the 05 k1 exhaust

·
Registered
6 Posts
nobody, unless you work for suzuki has any pics of the new 600/750's, period. Do a search, you will find that no one knows

btw, it history has taught us anything, it will most likely look like the 1k

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WTF!! Is no one dying to find out the skinny on the new 600 and 750's?? I'm sure someone has some info on them by now.

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
poulsen said:
ive got no real info but i think theyll keep the 750 and 600 pretty much the same, thats the way it should be too. im not a fan of the 05 k1 exhaust
You did mean 1K not K1 right? I've noticed some people refer to the 2005 GSX-R1000 as a K5 but you can refer to any 2005 model suzuki as a K5, so that doesn't make any sense. K5 denotes the year, not the engine size...

·
Registered
344 Posts
i think they will stay pretty much the same except for maybe a few color changes and cosmetic changes.

·
Adrenaline Junkie
313 Posts
Man I want to see one. I will keep searching google till I find one that's legit. Photoshops are starting to piss me off.

·
My fanclub is here
1,918 Posts
According to the Suzuki corporate guys at the VIR race the 750 and 600 will get the same styling as the '05 1000. I asked three times to make sure.

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
I love exhaust-less bikes :D

·
Adrenaline Junkie
313 Posts
:cheers
Gixxerworld said:
That is pretty good, just no pipe. :eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor
Spike said:
I love exhaust-less bikes.
Didn't you guys notice the exhaust under the body? I know it's pretty short, but it's there. It's kinda Moto GP'ish. It looks like it has a protective cover over it as well. I like it... No I love it! :banana

·
Registered
769 Posts
ya that exhaust definitly looks shweet

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
USMC MAD HATTER said:
:cheers Didn't you guys notice the exhaust under the body? I know it's pretty short, but it's there. It's kinda Moto GP'ish. It looks like it has a protective cover over it as well. I like it... No I love it! :banana
Yeah, I think thats a pipe? If it is it should sound like hot shit.

·
Adrenaline Junkie
313 Posts
Gixxerworld said:
Yeah, I think thats a pipe? If it is it should sound like hot shit.
Hell yeah, Bro! I could only imagine how loud it would be. Is there any noise restriction on motorcycles? The reason I ask is because, I'm from Wisconsin. Home of the Harley, and you should hear those things putting down the street. My dads rattles neighbors windows when he rides by. Cops don't mind it when it's a Harley. :)

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Here in San Diego there are trying to start writing ticket for AE's because they say "race pipe" on them. Yea, Yea they are getting ignorant just to get a closer gawk and wish they could be riding.:lao

1 - 20 of 36 Posts