1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
wow

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Visla, You always come up with the good pics!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Still ugly IMO, but much improved, I like where there going with exaust, much better execution than the 1k.

I just dont like the traditional headlight, but the sharper design is very nice.

·
Autobots! Roll Out!
2,061 Posts
Aren't the 06's on the floor already? They have blue seats for the blue bikes? Or is that the 05's?

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
I only see one pic, and dont see the exhaust..am i retarded or are we just assuming its undertail.

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
Its at the foot pegs.

gixxer27519 said:
I only see one pic, and dont see the exhaust..am i retarded or are we just assuming its undertail.

·
Registered
288 Posts
i like it i think im gonna have to buy a new bike this year! i really like where there going with the exhaust on these bikes

·
Registered
219 Posts
I like that exhaust. It blends in with the shape of the bike. I would like it if they'd start putting split headlights on gixxers.

·
Flyin' Low
756 Posts
Yea...you really cant trust MCN. They're not a very reputable source. Remember they supposedly had pictures of the "new r6" and they showed it w/ undertail exhaust. And now look what Yamaha released...it looks nothing like the MCN r6.

·
Flyin' Low
756 Posts
Truck said:
Aren't the 06's on the floor already? They have blue seats for the blue bikes? Or is that the 05's?

Those are the '05 20th anniversary editions of the 600 and 750. The new gixxers aren't on the floors yet. We'll probably be seeing them in January or February.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
still has an ugly headlight.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts