Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
The same writeup is below the 2006 as the 2005, plus the one below the 2006 even says 2005!!! The picture is different though. There are some color differences.

·
Registered
488 Posts
i cant see em, i dont think the link works anymore.. can someone post em?

·
Registered
488 Posts
yea i must concur.. the red is HOTTTTT.. steamy evenn

·
Registered
71 Posts
Oh WOW. I can't decide which I like better...The red of the black/grey! Oh well, since I can't afford one anyways, I guess it doesn't much matter, does it:(

·
Registered
489 Posts
:nuts It seems pretty much the same aside from color scheme changes. I still have a thing for the 01?-04 generation that I don't think I will get over. Don't get me wrong; the new ones are pretty sweet. However, I'd take an 01-04 over a new one any day, particularly given that it would be cheaper.

·
Registered
418 Posts
njssli22 said:
still got that ugly ass fuckin can though..
Who keeps the stock exhaust on anyway? More of a reason to rip the damn thing off and replace it. :dblthumb

·
Registered
418 Posts
MT Wallet said:
in Hawaii I think some leeave the exhaust on so people know it's the new 1000 gixxer :D
Unless you take those hideous mirrors off too you won't be able to mistake it for anything else. :lol

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
SicR6 said:
Unless you take those hideous mirrors off too you won't be able to mistake it for anything else. :lol

I actually kind of like the mirrors - if for no other reason than you have no ugly signals hanging out of the fairing. Sure, flushmounts remedy that but this way you don't sacrifice any visibility with that mod.
I'm all for mods and may yet go flushmount instead of short stalk but having cagers see me is high on my list of importance.

And yeah, that is the same as the '05 but DAMN that red looks sweet - the best looking Gixxer I've ever seen.

·
Registered
263 Posts
The red owns hard.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts