Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Gonna go far on my GSX-R!
2,238 Posts
i think it looks good but im really not a fan of the 05's exhaust. the exhaust on the 2006 looks not so stubby, or is that just me?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is actually the same exhaust just different angled picture the silver and black one is even nicer. I have a 04 mladin 1000 and I really like this bike but I like my bike a lot more the tail is to weird and futuristic and the side markers are ugly in the mirrors.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Besides the new color schemes, the bike is excatly the same. I still like my yellow/black :banana That red is hot though.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No doubt they are the red and the silver bike is bad ass! I am undevided about trading my bike in or selling it I paid cash for it and I really like the new 2006 but I don't wnat to lose out I invested a bunch into my 04 1000 mladin what do you guys/girls think!? :nuts :grinbounc

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
If you invested money in it it should be worth more so the trade-in/resale value will be higher. You could always have both if money isnt an issue. What all have you done to the 04?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I put the normal but my next step was a complete yoshimura race exhaust the tri oval with the dual tip that they made for it. It is only sold in one piece and it is 1800+ tax and shipping and that is through a buddy of mine that works at Barney's of Brandon in Tampa Fl.. I am really undecided its a clean bike and I am not into the ricer crap I wanted it to look good sound good and perform like a race bike should. I am seriously thinking about tradeing it in I have invested and I paid cash for the bike and it has less than 3,000 miles on it I paid 10,800 out the door with tax and title. They wanted 11,600 for it and I told them about it and they gave it to me for acouple tounds of ass rape me raw and a rip me off! :hshot :cry :ar :bananafu: :mg

·
Registered
15 Posts
I think all the colors look real cool the red i'am usure if I really like it or not. I have the black and silver, Just added the Yoshi TRS I love the sound of my new pipe.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts