Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
King of Oilernation
1,237 Posts
That M1 is beautiful. Plus yellow is my favorite color. What I would give to have one of those beauties!!!!

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
I want an R1 style swing-arm, too. :(

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Too bad they don't hand them out like candy. Drool.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Where do they hand out candy? I'm so there.

·
It's made of people!
455 Posts
Hey. Keep in mind what they are saying...

"New on this digitally generated image"

"you scroll down you will find more PS'd images of the FZ1"

"Photo of the FZ1S proffessionaly designed by Ioannis Ragias"

PS'd means Photoshoped. Thats what I do for a living. So those aren't pics of what the bike will look like. Just and artists idea. Just FYI.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah it's p-shopped, just keeping the fire going. You can tell it's a naked R1 with a FZ6 nose and seat. I'd be into it if the TPS worked!

It was so cool when they released the yellow/black colors at Laguna Seca. The XJR1300 is sweet also.

·
Registered
850 Posts
hahah - damn tps

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
that fz1 looks like an bluefz6, with everything powdercoated black, i want to say binaryjay did something like that a couple a weeks back, let me see if i can find it and compare. everyones just guessing, and in a couple months, when they do release it, everyones gonna go "see, i told you thats what its was gonna look like" i say, unless you work for yamaha, leave the guessing to the magazines, that way you'll be more surprised when it comes.

the m1 looks freakin hot...i will sell my soul for one

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
It's been noted before in the forum that it's not anywhere close to being the right length - but I'm sure that is just the beginning of the problems.

·
Registered
648 Posts
since the '06 vmax is out on yami's website and it's unchanged for the 21st year, i wouldn't expect any changes in the fz1 either.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts