Sport Bikes banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I'm putting my 06' Blue/Black F4i up for sale. This is basically a 1-owner bike as I took ownership at 300 miles from a Honda dealership. It has just under 20K miles and has been meticulously maintained and cared for. All bodywork is in great shape - 1 small scuff (around 1.5 inches) on either side. Tires are in great shape, too.

Bike has light smoke Zero Gravity windscreen and Yoshimura slip-on pipe, but I have all the OEM parts that convey with the bike. It is completely ready to ride - no mechanical issues whatsoever. CCTL was replaced (by a Honda mechanic) at around 12k and has been silent ever since. Bike typically gets around 42-55MPG, depending on how you ride it.

I'm a 36-year old male that has ridden this bike more like a sport tourer than a sport bike for the past 6 years. I'm sure many would say that I ride like a grandpa, but that should give you an idea of how this bike has been ridden and cared for. Never any wheelies, racing, or stunting. This bike has been an incredibly dependable machine used for commuting and weekend rides. All maintenance has been done either by me (oils changes and chain clean/lube...religiously) or the local Honda dealer. Always garage kept.

KBB says it's worth $4225. I'm asking $4200. Clean title is in hand. PM me if you're interested, or, better yet, just email me: [email protected]. I'm located in Richmond, VA.

I've also created a YouTube walk-around video of the bike here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDBWXxdqRzI

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts