Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
damn 74K , no forks, never seen that before, alot better then a chopper ???

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
SO whats so special about it...other than it looks lik it should be spider mans bike

·
Resident Freak
1,637 Posts
Did anyone else notice how far back in the frame the clutch cover is...? Wow.

That's a steep price for a new bike with no pedigree, however I suspect it's target market is the serious collector. Other than the DB3 (I think...), how many Bimotas does anyone really see on the road? Oh, and the front end isn't that far off the curve that Bimota set with the Mantra, and it's also similar to the BMW telelever. Strange, but not new.

·
Registered
198 Posts
That pier in the background in one of those pictures is in my area. Looks like they had it their on display possibly? That is a ugly bike though, even if I had that much to waste I wouldnt buy it.

·
V-twin anyone?
2,161 Posts
Where's the front? UGLY! It looks like an unfinished product to me. No offense to those from Finland. :lol

·
Professional Loser
319 Posts
Who would want that thing. It looks like crap and its not even full fairing. The seller doesn't even know how many cylinders it has.

·
rectal rooter
482 Posts
the TESI owns your mom. and brand spankin new too. that thing is ruggedness

·
retired from here
4,122 Posts
The Bimotas I have seen have been major works of machine art. Every detail was unreal, I just looked at the bikes for hours looking at all the little things. The Tesi with its center hub steering is very trick and it is the #1 2006 in the U.S.
Laughing Man said:
I thought the Bimota Tesi was just a concept bike. Are they actually going to manufacture it?
They built some Tesis before the worked on the v twin 2 stroke sportbike with their own engine. That project put them in a bad way when the fuel injection had major glitchs. Glad to see that they have started building bikes again

·
Registered
402 Posts
It uses a Ducati 996 Motor. And just because you haven't seen one or herd of one doesn't exactly mean that it's without Pedigree either. :)

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
id ride/hit it.

·
TowTrucks Suck!!!
159 Posts
looks like some kinda terminator motorcycle....very fugly

·
Registered
966 Posts
Its funny to see how people react to things they dont know about, or see everyday. I bet if you slap a GSXR sticker, or RR sticker on it everyone would be all over it. Id ride it, and the concept of the front swingarm isnt that far off the future. If I had $74,000 Id buy it, but dont exactly have that kind of money to throw around.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts