Sport Bikes banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
i dont know why, but i dont like the looks....i have never been a huge fan of "naked" bikes tho, i like fairings on them

·
Registered
361 Posts
BlackYZF600 said:
Is that a concept or the actual bike? It doesn't look real to me for some reason.
your right, it looks like a drawing on the top how the controls don't have the same sharpness as say the muffler. and the tank's paint looks drawing like.

still like the bike all the same

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
i think its a drawing or computer generated, the words "by astroman" are in small print under the tire, so somebody probably made it

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Fugly

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
careful at work, that Raptorsandrockets site has some nudity on it if you scroll down far enough

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
outta thatwhole page, i only like about 4-5 bikes, the rest are FUGLY!!!! and BTW, the nuduty is not the kind of nudity you want to see, them girls were FUGLY too

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
I'm torn between loving it and disliking it (no hate though).

The back end is GREAT.
The upper fairing is interesting - if it came down a little lower so that I didn't see miles of radiator, it would get my full approval.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
not a bad looking bike, I would have to do something w/the mirrors though.

·
King of Oilernation
1,237 Posts
Different. Looks like something is missing from the front.

·
rectal rooter
482 Posts
thats not real. someone chopped a mille and a tuono. i do however, think that looks fucking badassed

·
Go #214!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2,390 Posts
Even if that one isn't real, Tuonos are really cool bikes. My good friend just picked one up bout a month ago. Really good suspension straight from the crate.

·
Gonna go far on my GSX-R!
2,238 Posts
freakin gorgeous. about how much would one of those babies set you back?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts