Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
It is amazing how clean an undertail makes a bike look...

I wonder if they changed that tach...

·
Registered
522 Posts
that is a really nice bike, but the digi tachs usually don't work as well as the analog ones and the undertail doesn't look too good in my opinion. They should have went with their MotoGP style exhaust taht is poking out of the lower with no can :D Now, that would be cool

·
Registered
731 Posts
SCHWAAA, looks great

only the tach is.... not my style

·
Registered
268 Posts
Forgive my noobishness, but can anyone tell me what the small silver thing protruding from the gap in the upper fairing is? It almost looks like a place to attach frame sliders without cutting the fairing, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

·
Registered
280 Posts
what a sexy bike... finally ninjas are getting some nice style.. +1 wish list as well..

·
Registered
21 Posts
yayayayayayayaya its ok but its still a motha fuck'n kaw cant get any where on time because its time for a new top end :flipa but i will say it is a good looking improvement from what they were in 2001

·
Registered
731 Posts
The Red Raider said:
Forgive my noobishness, but can anyone tell me what the small silver thing protruding from the gap in the upper fairing is? It almost looks like a place to attach frame sliders without cutting the fairing, but I'm not getting my hopes up.
Your noobishness has been forgiven :lol
Yes, its just that. There are quite some bikes whitch have that and I do wish my bike had them.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I bleed green but man I cant stand undertail exhaust :nuts I guess I am just not ready to for them. I love the looks of the bike except the damn exhaust :twofinger

1 - 20 of 20 Posts