Sport Bikes banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 2005 ZRX1200 for sale in Madison Wisconsin. I bought the bike a while ago with a salvage title and have been rebuilding it since. The only signs of it being in a wreck are a slightly scratched bar end, a little mark on the right radiator cover, and a small nick in the little dust cover on the right fork, and a polished area on the right side cover. All other items were replaced, which consisted of the tank, front fairing, instrument cluster cover, front fender, windscreen and some other small parts in the area around the front fairing.

I bought the bike with 1300 miles on it, loved the 700 I put on it last fall, then found an aprilia falco to rebuild last winter. Ive got less money into the falco than the ZRX, so the rex has got to go to make room for some other projects.

It is all stock with the exception of a zero gravity wind screen, and a fenda extenda.

If you are interested in pictures, shoot me an email, Ive got quite a few pics I can send ya. This is a clean bike and you wont be disappointed.

Id like to get $4900 obo

Thanks,

Kevin Stutenberg

Attachments

·
sacrilicious
752 Posts
do you still have the previous tank? I'm looking for a second one for my ZRX

1 - 3 of 3 Posts