Sport Bikes banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2005 636 with aprox. 600 miles. Mint condition never dropped. Rear fender eliminator is the only thing done to the bike. This is an amazing bike it has everything you need including the slipper clutch. cant afford the payments so i need to sell it. 8200 is what i owe but will sell for 8000 firm and will throw in the joe rocket leather jacket.... i have pictures of the bike,if you would like to see them email me at [email protected] ... Phone # 702-445-1787

·
ZRO BLNG
1,839 Posts
MyBikeIsMyBish said:
I have a 2005 636 with aprox. 600 miles. Mint condition never dropped. Rear fender eliminator is the only thing done to the bike. This is an amazing bike it has everything you need including the slipper clutch. cant afford the payments so i need to sell it. 8200 is what i owe but will sell for 8000 firm and will throw in the joe rocket leather jacket.... i have pictures of the bike,if you would like to see them email me at [email protected] ... Phone # 702-445-1787
Just curious. What happened 600 miles ago when you purchased it? Did you not realize then that you could not afford the payments?

The reason I am asking is I am a financial counselor in the military and I see young Sailors and Marines in the same situation.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have moved and relocated since i purchased the bike and during the move my car/motorcycle insurance has increased dramaticly...i have pics i just need to figure out how to load them on to the site

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.