Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale:

Kawasaki blue 2005 Ninja 500R.

This bike was won at the Quaker Steak and Lube Bike Night in Madison. Unfortunately, we really have no need for it as we both have current bikes to keep us happy.

The bike lists for $5049. We would like to get $4300 for it. It is brand new with less than 2 miles on the odometer. You'd be getting a brand new bike with no dealership haggling and no BS tacked on fees, for almost $800 below list. You'd also be saving a bunch on tax when we signed over the title. :biggrinag

Please PM me for details (or a phone number to reach us), or email myself or Paul at either:

[email protected] or
[email protected]

The only thing this bike needs is a rider!

On a side note, we will be out of town all weekend and in Seattle from August 2-9. We will be in Georgia from August 20-26. So, getting in touch with us may not be easy if you are trying during those dates.

Thanks for looking!

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
That's wild you guys just won a bike! Congrats. Too bad it wasn't something cooler! hehe.

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
If there's a possibility to win a new bike at Quaker Steak & Lube, I'm going to start going out there every week.

My mom knows the owners of Culvers. I think I'll have to have her talk to them about giving away bikes...ie incentives to come every week.

Hi, Amber. How's the knee? All better I hope. We still have never had a chance to get together and ride. Maybe someday...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
malik ross said:
nice bike...

welcome back, Amber. :twofinger

Thanks. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :grinbounc

Moses said:
If there's a possibility to win a new bike at Quaker Steak & Lube, I'm going to start going out there every week.

My mom knows the owners of Culvers. I think I'll have to have her talk to them about giving away bikes...ie incentives to come every week.

Hi, Amber. How's the knee? All better I hope. We still have never had a chance to get together and ride. Maybe someday...

QS&L will be giving away a Sportster sometime in Septembr, I believe, so mark your calendar.

The knee is functional so I can't complain too much. Some cadaver bone in there would be better than a chunk of cement though. But oh well....thanks for asking. :)

As for riding, my bike is way too pretty now, so I just tend to stare at it rather than ride it so much. DOH. True story!

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
$4000 for a brand new Kwakker with less than 2 miles on it????

That's 20% off on a BRAND NEW motorsickle! :popcorn

1 - 10 of 10 Posts